Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Nicklord

Exit 2019

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, doobie ninja said:

Bought my ticket :) finally...im going to Exit!

anyone travelled somewhere before the festival? or afterwards? interested in Romania or Bosnia, but will depend on transport links.

Thinking of booking one of the student dorm style places that are on the Exit site. It says it's 2.5km from the festival site, and 50m from the beach. When i put the address in google maps, it says its actually 4km (50min) walk from the fortress??? Does anyway have any hotel recommendations? just want something quiet, AC pref and walkable to site. oh and cheap. yeah, i dont want much :)

 

Thanks guys

Camping and City Beach hostel are 2.5km away. Campus and Spot hostels are basically halfway between the camp and the fortress and really close to the bridge where the festival unofficially starts. I haven't been in those 2 in Novi Sad but some other student dorms are perfectly fine so I can imagine those are too.

About travel, if you want to go to Bosnia find blablacar or taxi van, I used Gea Tours several times for Belgrade - Zagreb and it was perfectly fine and they go to Bosnia too. You have a lot of old towns, cities, mountains AND amazing cheap food. Romania is nice too but everything really worth seeing is on the eastern side of Romania far away from Novi Sad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Nicklord said:

Camping and City Beach hostel are 2.5km away. Campus and Spot hostels are basically halfway between the camp and the fortress and really close to the bridge where the festival unofficially starts. I haven't been in those 2 in Novi Sad but some other student dorms are perfectly fine so I can imagine those are too.

About travel, if you want to go to Bosnia find blablacar or taxi van, I used Gea Tours several times for Belgrade - Zagreb and it was perfectly fine and they go to Bosnia too. You have a lot of old towns, cities, mountains AND amazing cheap food. Romania is nice too but everything really worth seeing is on the eastern side of Romania far away from Novi Sad.

Yeah, its City Beach Hostel i'm interested in which as you said is 2.5km away. i copied the address into google maps and it said its a 4km walk to the fortress?!? ....which i'm guessing is on a hill?! so potentially a 4km up hill walk :)  had to email them any way as when we try and book it, the site crashes :(

@Noeliam will do! thanks! hope you're well by the way ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi people,

 

I'm pretty much sure I'm going to Exit this year.. Just a few questions:

What are the prices like for drinks in the arena? And do they have a good selection? At Rock Werchter they just had beer and wine - shite!!!

Also, what is the deal with the camp site? Can you take your own alcohol, and what time do you have to vacate on the monday? If the last show is 10am, it's pretty late right?

 

any help will be gratefully received :)))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

also, how do you get from the camp site to the festival? 2.5km is a bit of a walk!! Haha 

 

And are there smaller stages playing electronic music like techno etc late into the night? Sorry for all the questions! ahaha

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/14/2019 at 3:47 PM, doobie ninja said:

Yeah, its City Beach Hostel i'm interested in which as you said is 2.5km away. i copied the address into google maps and it said its a 4km walk to the fortress?!? ....which i'm guessing is on a hill?! so potentially a 4km up hill walk :)  had to email them any way as when we try and book it, the site crashes :(

@Noeliam will do! thanks! hope you're well by the way ;) 

Don't worry about the hill, Novi Sad is as flat as it gets, you'll have to go up the hill only last 100 meters after you cross that bridge. Checked the map, google map doesn't give you the best walking tour. You literally walk only next to the Danube until you get to the bridge, I think google maps doesn't know you can walk behind the hostel :lol: Should be like this

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/45.2360796,19.8422983/45.2549271,19.8599735/@45.2409888,19.849257,14.27z/data=!4m2!4m1!3e3

1 hour ago, Dazrigby88 said:

Hi people,

 

I'm pretty much sure I'm going to Exit this year.. Just a few questions:

What are the prices like for drinks in the arena? And do they have a good selection? At Rock Werchter they just had beer and wine - shite!!!

Also, what is the deal with the camp site? Can you take your own alcohol, and what time do you have to vacate on the monday? If the last show is 10am, it's pretty late right?

 

any help will be gratefully received :)))

In 2018 they had several Heineken beers, don't know which wine, Somersby, Smirnoff ice and Jack Daniels. I only buy beer, it's 2€ for their draft one and a bit more for the can. Both are 0.5 liters, that's 0.88 pints says google :D

You can take alcohol to the camp without any limits, it just shouldn't be in glass so just put strong stuff in plastic bottles. Camp is usually open until 4-6pm. Sometimes it's even open until tuesday

1 hour ago, Dazrigby88 said:

also, how do you get from the camp site to the festival? 2.5km is a bit of a walk!! Haha 

 

And are there smaller stages playing electronic music like techno etc late into the night? Sorry for all the questions! ahaha

 

 

Every stage runs until morning. I'm not joking :D For techno you'll have big Dance Arena and smaller No Sleep Novi Sad that looks like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4ZLJt3oIFE (random video I found)

Walking from the camp to the festival is interesting cause you're walking next to the river with 100s of people from the camp. It's a part of a festival from me. If you don't like that you can take the shuttle bus from the camp but that one goes every 30 minutes, also there're city buses that go to the fortress 

 

 

Edited by Nicklord
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Nicklord said:

Don't worry about the hill, Novi Sad is as flat as it gets, you'll have to go up the hill only last 100 meters after you cross that bridge. Checked the map, google map doesn't give you the best walking tour. You literally walk only next to the Danube until you get to the bridge, I think google maps doesn't know you can walk behind the hostel :lol: Should be like this

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/45.2360796,19.8422983/45.2549271,19.8599735/@45.2409888,19.849257,14.27z/data=!4m2!4m1!3e3

In 2018 they had several Heineken beers, don't know which wine, Somersby, Smirnoff ice and Jack Daniels. I only buy beer, it's 2€ for their draft one and a bit more for the can. Both are 0.5 liters, that's 0.88 pints says google :D

You can take alcohol to the camp without any limits, it just shouldn't be in glass so just put strong stuff in plastic bottles. Camp is usually open until 4-6pm. Sometimes it's even open until tuesday

Every stage runs until morning. I'm not joking :D For techno you'll have big Dance Arena and smaller No Sleep Novi Sad that looks like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4ZLJt3oIFE (random video I found)

Walking from the camp to the festival is interesting cause you're walking next to the river with 100s of people from the camp. It's a part of a festival from me. If you don't like that you can take the shuttle bus from the camp but that one goes every 30 minutes, also there're city buses that go to the fortress 

 

 

thanks a lot buddy!! Sounds sickkk - I'm in! Travelling alone, so I hope there are plenty friendly drunken bastards like me ahaha And lots of Serbian hotties ;) lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, this is amazing for me and surprising :lol: Too bad it's on the main stage before The Cure. Would love if they were on fusion

50879422_10157348742580676_7570571769841

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't wait for that Phil Anselmo into DM&LM combo :lol:

I guess dance arena is next. They only have Carl Cox there 

Edited by Nicklord
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Paul Kalkbrenner's gonna play in Serbia and it's gonna be announced really soon. Don't know if it's Exit but if it is then the announcement is just around the corner 

Edited by Nicklord

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You got it right for Peggy Gou it seems :D

Nice one, half new stuff, half repetitions from last few years but mostly good stuff. Dax J is gonna destroy the arena, can't wait to hear that on that sound system and visuals 

 

EDIT:

Oh, maybe you didn't :D But I hope that's the closing act in the morning. There's a poster there with day splits. A lot of stuff left to be announced it seems but already better than 2018 and 17

https://www.exitfest.org/

EDIT2:

There's gonna be a b2b on saturday that will make people "swarm" the arena. I guess Beyer-Cirez D?

Edited by Nicklord
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/26/2019 at 3:22 PM, Nicklord said:

Can't wait for that Phil Anselmo into DM&LM combo :lol:

Actually Anselmo will be moved to Friday due to his touring (it seems like).
It sounds as even better scenario for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/17/2019 at 5:56 PM, Dazrigby88 said:

And are there smaller stages playing electronic music like techno etc late into the night? Sorry for all the questions! ahah

In addition to what Nicklord just said, Dance Arena and No Sleep Novi Sad stage will finish their program at 8am.
Starting from 8am official After party starts near the Dance Arena (8am - 2pm) at Bastion stage.
So if you are late night/early morning/early afternoon party animal, you are at the right place :D

(Closing time for all other stages at the festival: 6am )

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No Sleep Novi Sad stage (Day 1):

I Hate Models
SHDW & Obscure Shape

Boston 168 live
Black Lotus
Marcella
Ana Rs

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, doobie ninja said:

Is there any Drum & Bass at Exit??

Yeah. There's one small stage with smaller dnb names (usually from exYu) and on main stage after the headliners finish there's stuff like Noisia, Delta Heavy, Black Sun Empire...

Edited by Nicklord

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DJ Snake after Greta Van Fleet on main stage on saturday. Eh, I don't care about mainstream trap 

Edited by Nicklord

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...