Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Nicklord

Exit 2019

Recommended Posts

NO.1 ROCK ANTHEMS AT EXIT 2019!

EXIT proudly announce Greta Van Fleetwith their no. 1 rock anthems that shook the world! 
And do welcome the metal gods Philip Anselmo with a 100% Panterasetlist, and Tarja Turunen with her eternal voice! They are joined by ska punk legends The Selecter, and also Entombed A.D., Peter And The Test Tube Babies, TOTAL CHAOS and Arcturus who storming the gates of Petrovaradin Fortress at Explosive Stage - Exit Festival!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

Phil Anselmo on main stage, that could be good :D Have to see how they do Pantera

And Greta Van Fleet :)
Sounds very interesting :)
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't find previous clashfinder for this (except for '12), anyone? 

I'd like to have an idea of times... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, alan_ts said:

I can't find previous clashfinder for this (except for '12), anyone? 

I'd like to have an idea of times... 

If you think about this one https://clashfinder.com/s/exit2012/ then it's a good representation of how it looks now. Phil Anselmo on main from 22:30 - 23:45, Tarja on Fusion from 01:00 till 02:30 etc etc

Edited by Nicklord
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She played this year so won't be next. Unless you're Solomun or Nina Kraviz you won't be booked twice in a row :lol: I think she's just hyping them streaming her set

 

But don't worry about techno and house lineup. That part of the festival literally never failed

Expect something like: Dixon, Black Coffee, Paul Kalkbrenner, Dave Clarke, Marco Carola, Jeff Mills from the more famous ones

Edited by Nicklord
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

 

 

But don't worry about techno and house lineup. That part of the festival literally never failed

Expect something like: Dixon, Black Coffee, Paul Kalkbrenner, Dave Clarke, Marco Carola, Jeff Mills from the more famous ones

Great, now I'm really into heavy bass/industrial techno but hey every banging dj is welcome :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, alan_ts said:

Great, now I'm really into heavy bass/industrial techno but hey every banging dj is welcome :)

Do you like I Hate Models?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nicklord said:

Do you like I Hate Models?

Yep, all this current is welcome (Ansome, Surgeon, Regis, Vatican Shadow, Ancient Methods etc) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, alan_ts said:

Yep, all this current is welcome (Ansome, Surgeon, Regis, Vatican Shadow, Ancient Methods etc) 

You'll get some of those at No Sleep stage for sure. Dance arena will have at least one harder techno day too, either thursday or sunday. Nina Kraviz this year played fucking hardbass at 9:30am. Probably the most surreal thing I ever saw :lol: Her set got removed from youtube but that was wild

 

Asked about IHM cause he just played No Sleep festival in Belgrade and they teased reeeeally hard about him being in Serbia next year too

Edited by Nicklord
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

You'll get some of those at No Sleep stage for sure. Dance arena will have at least one harder techno day too, either thursday or sunday. Nina Kraviz this year played fucking hardbass at 9:30am. Probably the most surreal thing I ever saw :lol: Her set got removed from youtube but that was wild

 

I bet on Peggy Gou having this slot this year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys.

Currently the Exit tickets are £89, does anyone know when the next price increase will be? and to what? and does anyone have an experience of the accomadtion that is listed on the offical site?

 

Thanks :)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, doobie ninja said:

Hi guys.

Currently the Exit tickets are £89, does anyone know when the next price increase will be? and to what? and does anyone have an experience of the accomadtion that is listed on the offical site?

 

Thanks :)

 

 

They announce when they're gonna rise the ticket price up a few days before it happens. Full ticket price is 125€ which is around £115. So they can't rise more than that :D

What accommodation? If you think about camping is probably my favorite camping experiences from Sziget, Werchter, Nova rock and Rock im Park. If you think about those cheap hostels, they're mainly student dorms which aren't used by students during the summer, can't help you more about those :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/29/2018 at 10:59 AM, Nicklord said:

They announce when they're gonna rise the ticket price up a few days before it happens. Full ticket price is 125€ which is around £115. So they can't rise more than that :D

What accommodation? If you think about camping is probably my favorite camping experiences from Sziget, Werchter, Nova rock and Rock im Park. If you think about those cheap hostels, they're mainly student dorms which aren't used by students during the summer, can't help you more about those :D 

ok, thanks. Will keep an eye on the Exit site then for a warning of a ticket price rise.

 

yeah, i mean the ones that look like student accomadation. Im not considering camping...done that at Sziget. Even though campsites do always have the best vibes, plus i think im going alone and guess you are more likely to meet people while camping. but nar!.. its SO HOT! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/1/2019 at 6:17 PM, doobie ninja said:

yeah, i mean the ones that look like student accomadation. Im not considering camping...done that at Sziget. Even though campsites do always have the best vibes, plus i think im going alone and guess you are more likely to meet people while camping. but nar!.. its SO HOT! :)

In that case you should take a look at Official Exit festival tourist service https://www.exittrip.org/en/accommodation/exit
Few student accommodations have been offered so far with very fair prices.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

I think it's just aftermovie tomorrow 

Mmm you're right, I forgot to read the description :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bought my ticket :) finally...im going to Exit!

anyone travelled somewhere before the festival? or afterwards? interested in Romania or Bosnia, but will depend on transport links.

Thinking of booking one of the student dorm style places that are on the Exit site. It says it's 2.5km from the festival site, and 50m from the beach. When i put the address in google maps, it says its actually 4km (50min) walk from the fortress??? Does anyway have any hotel recommendations? just want something quiet, AC pref and walkable to site. oh and cheap. yeah, i dont want much :)

 

Thanks guys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, doobie ninja said:

Bought my ticket :) finally...im going to Exit!

anyone travelled somewhere before the festival? or afterwards? interested in Romania or Bosnia, but will depend on transport links.

Thinking of booking one of the student dorm style places that are on the Exit site. It says it's 2.5km from the festival site, and 50m from the beach. When i put the address in google maps, it says its actually 4km (50min) walk from the fortress??? Does anyway have any hotel recommendations? just want something quiet, AC pref and walkable to site. oh and cheap. yeah, i dont want much :)

 

Thanks guys

Bosnia’s nice but public transport isn’t great. You could fly to Sarajevo for about 150 quid and then head on to Mostar and the Croatian cost....alternatively you could probably find some shared taxi van that would be cheaper. I’ve used that from Zagreb to Belgrade before and it was really heap but I forget what the company was...I find Bosnia nicer than Romania personally plus the foods good.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...