Exit 2019

Nicklord

2 hours ago, alan_ts said:

I can't find previous clashfinder for this (except for '12), anyone? 

I'd like to have an idea of times... 

If you think about this one https://clashfinder.com/s/exit2012/ then it's a good representation of how it looks now. Phil Anselmo on main from 22:30 - 23:45, Tarja on Fusion from 01:00 till 02:30 etc etc

Edited by Nicklord
  • Upvote 1

She played this year so won't be next. Unless you're Solomun or Nina Kraviz you won't be booked twice in a row :lol: I think she's just hyping them streaming her set

But don't worry about techno and house lineup. That part of the festival literally never failed

Expect something like: Dixon, Black Coffee, Paul Kalkbrenner, Dave Clarke, Marco Carola, Jeff Mills from the more famous ones

Edited by Nicklord
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

But don't worry about techno and house lineup. That part of the festival literally never failed

Expect something like: Dixon, Black Coffee, Paul Kalkbrenner, Dave Clarke, Marco Carola, Jeff Mills from the more famous ones

Great, now I'm really into heavy bass/industrial techno but hey every banging dj is welcome :)

6 minutes ago, alan_ts said:

Yep, all this current is welcome (Ansome, Surgeon, Regis, Vatican Shadow, Ancient Methods etc) 

You'll get some of those at No Sleep stage for sure. Dance arena will have at least one harder techno day too, either thursday or sunday. Nina Kraviz this year played fucking hardbass at 9:30am. Probably the most surreal thing I ever saw :lol: Her set got removed from youtube but that was wild

Asked about IHM cause he just played No Sleep festival in Belgrade and they teased reeeeally hard about him being in Serbia next year too

Edited by Nicklord
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

You'll get some of those at No Sleep stage for sure. Dance arena will have at least one harder techno day too, either thursday or sunday. Nina Kraviz this year played fucking hardbass at 9:30am. Probably the most surreal thing I ever saw :lol: Her set got removed from youtube but that was wild

I bet on Peggy Gou having this slot this year. 

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, doobie ninja said:

Hi guys.

Currently the Exit tickets are £89, does anyone know when the next price increase will be? and to what? and does anyone have an experience of the accomadtion that is listed on the offical site?

They announce when they're gonna rise the ticket price up a few days before it happens. Full ticket price is 125€ which is around £115. So they can't rise more than that :D

What accommodation? If you think about camping is probably my favorite camping experiences from Sziget, Werchter, Nova rock and Rock im Park. If you think about those cheap hostels, they're mainly student dorms which aren't used by students during the summer, can't help you more about those :D 

On 12/29/2018 at 10:59 AM, Nicklord said:

They announce when they're gonna rise the ticket price up a few days before it happens. Full ticket price is 125€ which is around £115. So they can't rise more than that :D

What accommodation? If you think about camping is probably my favorite camping experiences from Sziget, Werchter, Nova rock and Rock im Park. If you think about those cheap hostels, they're mainly student dorms which aren't used by students during the summer, can't help you more about those :D 

ok, thanks. Will keep an eye on the Exit site then for a warning of a ticket price rise.

yeah, i mean the ones that look like student accomadation. Im not considering camping...done that at Sziget. Even though campsites do always have the best vibes, plus i think im going alone and guess you are more likely to meet people while camping. but nar!.. its SO HOT! :)

On 1/1/2019 at 6:17 PM, doobie ninja said:

yeah, i mean the ones that look like student accomadation. Im not considering camping...done that at Sziget. Even though campsites do always have the best vibes, plus i think im going alone and guess you are more likely to meet people while camping. but nar!.. its SO HOT! :)

In that case you should take a look at Official Exit festival tourist service https://www.exittrip.org/en/accommodation/exit
Few student accommodations have been offered so far with very fair prices.

Bought my ticket :) finally...im going to Exit!

anyone travelled somewhere before the festival? or afterwards? interested in Romania or Bosnia, but will depend on transport links.

Thinking of booking one of the student dorm style places that are on the Exit site. It says it's 2.5km from the festival site, and 50m from the beach. When i put the address in google maps, it says its actually 4km (50min) walk from the fortress??? Does anyway have any hotel recommendations? just want something quiet, AC pref and walkable to site. oh and cheap. yeah, i dont want much :)

Thanks guys

6 minutes ago, doobie ninja said:

anyone travelled somewhere before the festival? or afterwards? interested in Romania or Bosnia, but will depend on transport links.

Thinking of booking one of the student dorm style places that are on the Exit site. It says it's 2.5km from the festival site, and 50m from the beach. When i put the address in google maps, it says its actually 4km (50min) walk from the fortress??? Does anyway have any hotel recommendations? just want something quiet, AC pref and walkable to site. oh and cheap. yeah, i dont want much :)

Thanks guys

Bosnia’s nice but public transport isn’t great. You could fly to Sarajevo for about 150 quid and then head on to Mostar and the Croatian cost....alternatively you could probably find some shared taxi van that would be cheaper. I’ve used that from Zagreb to Belgrade before and it was really heap but I forget what the company was...I find Bosnia nicer than Romania personally plus the foods good.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, doobie ninja said:

Thanks guys

Camping and City Beach hostel are 2.5km away. Campus and Spot hostels are basically halfway between the camp and the fortress and really close to the bridge where the festival unofficially starts. I haven't been in those 2 in Novi Sad but some other student dorms are perfectly fine so I can imagine those are too.

About travel, if you want to go to Bosnia find blablacar or taxi van, I used Gea Tours several times for Belgrade - Zagreb and it was perfectly fine and they go to Bosnia too. You have a lot of old towns, cities, mountains AND amazing cheap food. Romania is nice too but everything really worth seeing is on the eastern side of Romania far away from Novi Sad.