Love Supreme 2019

Mattymooz

Saw that there wasn't a thread for this and I'm looking into it as a potential Glasto replacement (It's the weekend after, so if I end up getting Glasto tickets in the resale I can still do both anyway). Someone who is apparently itk says Chic is one of the headliners (dunno how credible they are, but it would make sense as a booking).

Any ideas for the other night?

On 10/13/2018 at 7:29 PM, Mattymooz said:

Saw that there wasn't a thread for this and I'm looking into it as a potential Glasto replacement (It's the weekend after, so if I end up getting Glasto tickets in the resale I can still do both anyway). Someone who is apparently itk says Chic is one of the headliners (dunno how credible they are, but it would make sense as a booking).

Any ideas for the other night?

Snow patrol

• Downvote 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Always been a great little festival. 

Unfortunately this year we’re unable to go now due to family arrangements. 

If anyone is interested in 2 weekend camping including non electric standard camper van pitch please PM me.  Willing to sell at below face value. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...