Worthy View Camp Site

Mamajules

Hi folks, can anyone tell me if WV tents come with any bedding, or the option to get bedding - e.g sleeping bags and air mattress? We are coming in from overseas so the less luggage the better for us as we have to pay for luggage on the flight. Appreciate any info in advance. 

2 hours ago, Fizzpop said:

Hi folks, can anyone tell me if WV tents come with any bedding, or the option to get bedding - e.g sleeping bags and air mattress? We are coming in from overseas so the less luggage the better for us as we have to pay for luggage on the flight. Appreciate any info in advance. 

No they don't but you can pick them up on site 

• Like 1

On 10/17/2018 at 3:35 PM, Fizzpop said:

No as said you can buy on site but expensive in my opinion . If you can buy them after you land at a supermarket etc on your way I would do that . If you don't have time you can just pick them up on site 

• Like 1

On 10/13/2018 at 12:25 PM, Mamajules said:

Can anyone update me as to when the Worthy View Campsite tickets go on sale or have I missed it again (like I did in 2017!) Thankyou 

2019 accommodation bookings for Worthy View will be taken by the Festival’s nominated booking agency, See Tickets, from 10am on Saturday 27th October 2018.

?

• Like 1

On 10/18/2018 at 5:11 PM, crocodiles said:

No as said you can buy on site but expensive in my opinion . If you can buy them after you land at a supermarket etc on your way I would do that . If you don't have time you can just pick them up on site 

Yeah, you’re relatively close to the car park so you may as well bring your own

Yes definitely. The link might be discovered a day or two beforehand but of course won't link to an active purchase screen until the moment of sale... or a depressing holding page quite possibly!.. checking to see if I can find an old link.. or if it was the same anyway last time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just wanted to add it to my favourites, that’s all :)

how does the process look? Do you pick which tent/pad you want after you get through or you have to pick it before and then keep trying to get through next page (if that makes sense)? 

Also, if It’s only my parents, can I book 4 person tent/pad? Does it matter that it’ll be only 2 people in it? Just thinking purely about their comfort and space, but there’s maybe some rules.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jay89 said:

Just wanted to add it to my favourites, that’s all :)

how does the process look? Do you pick which tent/pad you want after you get through or you have to pick it before and then keep trying to get through next page (if that makes sense)? 

Also, if It’s only my parents, can I book 4 person tent/pad? Does it matter that it’ll be only 2 people in it? Just thinking purely about their comfort and space, but there’s maybe some rules.

Pick the tent first as long as you have the ticket page but they do sell out quickly. No problem with under occupancy and they would be more comfortable 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Jay89 said:

Hi! It’s me again.

how big are the pods? On photos they look tiny! Can two people get ready in them comfortably? Or is it you in - I’m out affair? 

Comfortably get ready might be a stretch, uncomfortably - certainly. You can store bags etc under the benches so you do have a bit of floor space. I shared my 2 pad with my 2 daughter's, aged 10 at the time with one on the floor in the middle and we kinda coped.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, slash's hat said:

Comfortably get ready might be a stretch, uncomfortably - certainly. You can store bags etc under the benches so you do have a bit of floor space. I shared my 2 pad with my 2 daughter's, aged 10 at the time with one on the floor in the middle and we kinda coped.

That sounds better than I thought! Thanks!