Things to do other than the music

RarerThanDandyB

5 minutes ago, RichardWaller said:

Never had a massage in my life actually. Just doing a little google image search of the area, find it quite beautiful and tranquil down there. Love that you've got an area like that in the same festival as Shangri-La.

It's a great place to go for a wander. The first time I went to the festival I got a little focused on getting to the next stage...being here and the circus and performance areas chill you back down.

15 minutes ago, Gedh said:

It's a great place to go for a wander. The first time I went to the festival I got a little focused on getting to the next stage...being here and the circus and performance areas chill you back down.

Yeah, I was 19 first time I went and it was mainly about the music. If I could've gone to Glastonbury in 2002 as a 35 year old, I'm sure I'd have appreciated it more than I did at the time. Not to say I didn't love it cos I did. Course music is still the main part but it's a smaller slice of the pie for me than it used to be, as my appreciation for other aspects such as the activism and environmentalism, and for want of a better way of putting it, the vibe has grown.