Southside / Hurricane 2019

gregory

1 hour ago, ParanoidTourist said:

Ah thank you=) I saw that Bloc Party are playing Berlin on the 21st of June so maybe not on that date. Garbage, Noel, Hives, Wolf Alice would be great!

Yeah Bloc Party playing on the 23 at Southside and 22 at Hurricane.

See the leaked ff poster

Foo.jpg

Edited by berger55
added poster
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2019 at 12:59 PM, ParanoidTourist said:

I see now that Wolf Alice have announced 3 tour dates at the end of June so I guess that brings them into the mix again=) 

End of July actaully. And each of the three dates they’ll headline/sub and each of the theee dates is in the UK. They did announce however that there won’t be many shows this year, so I don’t think they’re in the mix really.

58 minutes ago, nysmaw said:

End of July actaully. And each of the three dates they’ll headline/sub and each of the theee dates is in the UK. They did announce however that there won’t be many shows this year, so I don’t think they’re in the mix really.

Ok I misread the month apparently. Well hopefully they have their short tour before those dates in the UK so still hoping here:)

• 2 weeks later...

New names!

Bloc Party | Flogging Molly | You Me At Six | Grossstadtgeflüster | Johnny Marr | BETONTOD | POND | Flux Pavilion | Dub Fx | Sam Fender | IDLES | White Denim | The Gardener & The Tree | SYML | SWMRS | Danger Dan | Ten Tonnes | the toten Crackhuren im Kofferraum | Rosborough | The Dirty Nil | The Sherlocks | LION

I'm a student from the UK but will be working on a placement in Poland this summer in Bialowieza Forest near Bialystok (Eastern border with Belarus), and I'm looking at festivals I might be able to try and get to while I'm in Eastern Europe - especially want to try and see The Cure if possible. Last summer I went to Rock Im Park in Nuremberg which was brilliant but otherwise I have no experience of festivals in Europe. Wondered if anyone had any thoughts about how feasible a trip to Hurricane would be? and if so, how on earth I might try and get there probably reliant on public transport in both countries. Thanks in advance if anyone can help!

On 2/19/2019 at 11:14 AM, ParanoidTourist said:

New names!

Bloc Party | Flogging Molly | You Me At Six | Grossstadtgeflüster | Johnny Marr | BETONTOD | POND | Flux Pavilion | Dub Fx | Sam Fender | IDLES | White Denim | The Gardener & The Tree | SYML | SWMRS | Danger Dan | Ten Tonnes | the toten Crackhuren im Kofferraum | Rosborough | The Dirty Nil | The Sherlocks | LION

Johnny Karen Flogging Molly and Bloc Party is decent.