Coach liverpool

betty liverpool

3 hours ago, betty liverpool said:

I have never had coach package before, does anyone know if they have a number of coaches going from Liverpool with different times? And if anyone has gone from Liverpool what time do they normally set off? Thanks ?

Hello Betty. I've done it a few times, first year I got an early one (8am I think), last year not so good as it was midday. There are others throughout the morning.

I don't know if it genuinely has any impact but the year I was on the early one I got tickets straight away, the year I was on the late one I got them last minute so from that it looks like they fill them up as they go.

45 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Hello Betty. I've done it a few times, first year I got an early one (8am I think), last year not so good as it was midday. There are others throughout the morning.

I don't know if it genuinely has any impact but the year I was on the early one I got tickets straight away, the year I was on the late one I got them last minute so from that it looks like they fill them up as they go.

Thanks that was just about to be my next question do you get a choice of times, obviously would love the earliest one, but just glad we got a ticket. All our friends are taking our things bags an booze so don’t have to worry about that side of things.

4 minutes ago, betty liverpool said:

Thanks that was just about to be my next question do you get a choice of times, obviously would love the earliest one, but just glad we got a ticket. All our friends are taking our things bags an booze so don’t have to worry about that side of things.

I even wrote to them last year with a made up sob story to try and get on an earlier coach but it made no difference :D

Good plan having people set up your stuff for you, worked great for us last time though nearly killed Sherpa Tent-thing (aka @Titters in the process. 

Edited by Gnomicide

2 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

I even wrote to them last year with a made up sob story to try and get on an earlier coach but it made no difference :D

Good plan having people set up your stuff for you, worked great for us last time though nearly killed Sherpa Tent-thing (aka @Titters in the process. 

Hahaha love the try with sob story, please I need to get drunk and see more of the festival soon as possible ??,,  we have hired a pre arranged caravan, they take it to site for you so my friends just drive right up to it, otherwise I don’t think they would of took it all for me like your mate the Sherpa ??

18 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

I think you're right on that - I get the coach from Reading, not Liverpool, but in 2016 and 2017 I was on a fairly early coach and had got my tickets in October. In 2015 my coach wasn't until 2pm and I had got my tickets in the resale that year.