Little Mix for glastonbury 2019

littlemix1996

2 minutes ago, Badlands said:

I’m fully behind this suggestion. Stick them on the Pyramid on Friday afternoon and I’ll be there. Nice little collection of bangers amongst their work.

huge fan of the support, lots of closet little mix fans, but all you need is a brothers cider in the left hand and an ostrich burger in the right to enjoy there music. Personally think shout out to my ex would go down a treat on the pyramid. End the day on a high and then skip up the bimble inn to enjoy a slushy cocktail

9 minutes ago, Losing my hair said:

In 2017 I was at Glastonbury watching The National and Foo Fighters. My then 7 year old granddaughter was at her 1st ever gig - Little Mix. Need I say more? 

Yeah but Katy Perry and Ed Sheeran both played, any given member of Little Mix has infinite times the charisma of either of those two combined, and they have bangers for days.

Qualify the previous statement by saying it relates purely to their hit singles.

Far from being a fan of Cowell and co, but its not like that’s their USP. In fact I’d forgot they came from there. 

Edited by Badlands
Bungled copy and paste

38 minutes ago, Badlands said:

Far from being a fan of Cowell and co, but its not like that’s their USP. In fact I’d forgot they came from there. 

Having been subjected to the latest round of X Factor hopefuls by Mrs Wetflame I can say that Cowell & Co have definitely not forgotten, they're blatantly trying to replicate their success with another set of far inferior singers.

1 hour ago, Quark said:

Technically Pop Idol, but I believe Will Young popped up in Avalon in 2016

isn't Will young there most years wailing in the band stand or somewhere , he has to do something to get free tickets for him and his mates

Edited by shuttlep

5 minutes ago, shuttlep said:

isn't Will young there most years wailing in the band stand or somewhere , he has to do something to get free tickets for him and his mates

Well it's certainly a better way of guarantying Glasto tickets than going through the sale, so good on him I say.

1 hour ago, Woffy said:

Side note:

Little Mix ‘won’ by general consensus the Efesters Annual BRIT Awards pissupathon live review by quite some margin before the 2017 Fest. 

@morph100won most drunk poster. 

Wooo hooo when’s it on again I want to retain my title by getting even more pissed and typing gibberish!