Wireless 2019

TheWaters

1 minute ago, TheWaters said:

What a legend for finding out, I wouldn't have. If you manage to get a ticket and I do too, give us a shout and we'll meet up for a bev or something :)

no problem mate it would've bugged me not finding something out! Glad Festicket messed up haha, definitely for the bev 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Nice one. I assume they'll go on sale 9AM Monday then? Isn't that when lineup is officially out?

I'm guessing so mate, whatever's on sale now must be a small batch. Ticket providers still need to sell theirs, will be a morning Capital announcement!

Sunday are now gone

44 minutes ago, stanh said:

Also, has it crossed anyone that the Germany Wireless takes place the same weekend as London's and Travis Scott is one of the headliners, can't find which day Travis is doing there but yeah, even though Travis may as well be confirmed the day I'm not so sure about, unless anyone knows for certain he's doing the Friday in Germany.

fuck me pusha didn't even notice...

yeah he must be headlining Friday with Migos sat at Germany 

Looks like I might be going for Saturday and Sunday if that lineup is legit, I just need help with a few things though...

What time is the lineup usually announced because I'll be eight hours ahead of the UK on Monday? and what's the best channel to get tickets from?

(Also, I'm praying that blurred out headliner next to JID is Brockhampton since they're at Longitude and Ruisrock that weekend)

4 hours ago, GroovyDhruvy said:

(Also, I'm praying that blurred out headliner next to JID is Brockhampton since they're at Longitude and Ruisrock that weekend)

Brockhampton won't be at Wireless because they're in Portugal that weekend as well. 

Btw that blurred Sunday sub-headliner could be Gucci Gang... 

5 hours ago, GroovyDhruvy said:

Looks like I might be going for Saturday and Sunday if that lineup is legit, I just need help with a few things though...

What time is the lineup usually announced because I'll be eight hours ahead of the UK on Monday? and what's the best channel to get tickets from?

Festicket have just said tickets on sale tomorrow morning guessing 9am.

As the guy just said Sunday looks like Gucci Gang. with the Saturday looking like Pusha T

12 hours ago, stanh said:

looks like Pusha T in-between M Huncho and Saweetie

Doubt he’d be that low down the lineup.

12 hours ago, stanh said:

Also, has it crossed anyone that the Germany Wireless takes place the same weekend as London's and Travis Scott is one of the headliners, can't find which day Travis is doing there but yeah, even though Travis may as well be confirmed the day I'm not so sure about, unless anyone knows for certain he's doing the Friday in Germany.

Yeah he’s at Wireless Germany and Ruisrock over the weekend so I thought Saturday would be the least likely day for him to play.

45 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Doubt he’d be that low down the lineup.

Yeah he’s at Wireless Germany and Ruisrock over the weekend so I thought Saturday would be the least likely day for him to play.

Guessing. Not the hardest tour schedule. All probably 1.4Hr private jet flights 

Fri - Germany

Sat- Wireless

Sun- Ruis

Future will be doing the same tour schedule that weekend also.

But saying that starting at UK wireless would make the most sense. Now all ticket prices are the same now anything's possible 

Edited by TGCarr