Wireless 2019

TheWaters

6 hours ago, emojipurple said:

Anyone got any insider information on the line up? usually it gets leaked a day before? Also after some Drake tickets If anyone is selling... missed out this morning on the Friday 02 show :(

Travis Scott is dead on to headline. Sheck Wes and Lil Baby X Gunna will also be there.

I noticed earlier in the thread people chucking Wayne'sname around - i thought he was abnned form the UK hence why if he tours he goes to Ireland and Belgium etc but never here - has the ban been lifted?

Here's to hoping Rocky is in there as there is a lot of chat about him n here and often when there is it's justified. 

here's to hoping everyon gets what they want!

Can't work put the scribbles at all. That Friday is very weak. That Saturday is insane for me and my mate but doesn't appeal to my girlfriend at all, she loves the Sunday. Looks like I'll be grabbing a Saturday ticket on Monday and then waiting for some resale for the Sunday and try and get a couple aha.

2 hours ago, stanh said:

can anyone work out the dashed out people? but tbh i'd put money on that being real, not sure how cardi & migos will go down haha - take me back part 2 anyone??

Screenshot 2019-01-26 at 14.52.44.png

either someone's copied what we say or that's definitely real

totally goes with all artists in the country and in Europe 

1 hour ago, gregory said:

Would Cardi B and Migos co-head given the fact she split up with one of the Migos fellas? (or are they back together, don't follow this stuff...) 

it's a work, offset is constantly with her and shes always calling him going by her insta 

Just now, TheWaters said:

This is a good example of why R&L and many other fests have it right and they take tickets off sale when the first announcement is incoming. Gutted.

Was hoping they'd do it just like Creamfields did. Soon as SHM announcement they stopped it

21 minutes ago, TGCarr said:

Was hoping they'd do it just like Creamfields did. Soon as SHM announcement they stopped it

Do you think they may have only allocated a certain amount before the announcement? Maybe only around 20% were on sale or something? That would've been smart.

2 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Do you think they may have only allocated a certain amount before the announcement? Maybe only around 20% were on sale or something? That would've been smart.

mate they've even upped the Friday tickets to £65 now  I think it's real haha...

Nah they would've stopped the tickets by now to do it. apparently Livenation are a partner but nothing on their site.

I think what's on sale is the allocation, could be so so so wrong