Sign in to follow this  
TheWaters

Wireless 2019

Ruisrock is the same weekend and Future & Travis are on the bill.

Only festival I've seen that weekend with Travis headlining, sadly the festival doesn't state which date he's on. Well either tbh, makes me think more 

Travis- Sat

Cardi B x Future - Sun 

11 hours ago, TGCarr said:

Ruisrock is the same weekend and Future & Travis are on the bill.

Only festival I've seen that weekend with Travis headlining, sadly the festival doesn't state which date he's on. Well either tbh, makes me think more 

Travis- Sat

Cardi B x Future - Sun 

Who do you think will headline Friday based on that?

17 minutes ago, iFirework said:

Who do you think will headline Friday based on that?

really hard to guess, it could even be Future.

Or a UK artists 

But Rocky to me makes perfect sense unless he does Lovebox 

https://www.iq-mag.net/2019/01/festival-republic-withdraws-appeal-wireless-licensing/?fbclid=IwAR39_Te5vn1CIdbTl0QzT1lIU6V70k3aFCoUK9-_4LT7PsUwjsX0gXpjj-s#.XDiiJCGnx-F

Festival Republic has withdrawn an appeal lodged in November with Haringey Council regarding licensing restrictions for this year’s Wireless festival. The new restrictions demand reduced noise levels and a final night 9.30pm curfew for the festival

Just now, JBarbour said:

https://www.iq-mag.net/2019/01/festival-republic-withdraws-appeal-wireless-licensing/?fbclid=IwAR39_Te5vn1CIdbTl0QzT1lIU6V70k3aFCoUK9-_4LT7PsUwjsX0gXpjj-s#.XDiiJCGnx-F

Festival Republic has withdrawn an appeal lodged in November with Haringey Council regarding licensing restrictions for this year’s Wireless festival. The new restrictions demand reduced noise levels and a final night 9.30pm curfew for the festival

SO Friday /Saturday are still ok with the festival ending at 10/10:30 Pm but Sunday gets shorter again.

Which is ok, so that definitely means to me the last headliner doesn't give a fuck about lights & effects (Cardi B  ) 

2 hours ago, iFirework said:

"it's going to be lit" must be in reference to Travis lol

nah, it's a lie about the festival's lighting requirements on the final night. :P 

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

nah, it's a lie about the festival's lighting requirements on the final night. :P 

wish i could give that an upvote🤣

They don’t have to adhere to the thing about obscene language and revealing clothing, do they?

Edited by dentalplan

54 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

They don’t have to adhere to the thing about obscene language and revealing clothing, do they?

I'm pretty sure that's in place. They fought recently for the sound levels, which was accepted but Sunday cut shorter by like 30mins

Such a petty battle with the Finsbury people who just seem like massive twats.

They really need to move next year, it can really affect them if they continue 

• Upvote 1

Lil Uzi Vert has made an Instagram post saying that he is done with music and wants to be ‘normal’ like he was in 2013 before he started getting famous. 

10 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Lil Uzi Vert has made an Instagram post saying that he is done with music and wants to be ‘normal’ like he was in 2013 before he started getting famous. 

Honestly convinced it’s a publicity stunt for releasing Eternal Atake after the past 8 months of building up hype.

i really hope so anyway I fuckin love Uzi

17 minutes ago, iFirework said:

We thinking this lineup dropping tomorrow?

Sure they would've got Capital to hype if it was.

I'm thinking it'll be announced Thursday. With them pausing ticket sales till Friday 

2 minutes ago, TGCarr said:

Sure they would've got Capital to hype if it was.

I'm thinking it'll be announced Thursday. With them pausing ticket sales till Friday 

I see what you mean, but with the tweet on Friday hyping it, it being announced on Monday last year with no warning, I have a feeling tomorrow may be it!

5 minutes ago, iFirework said:

I see what you mean, but with the tweet on Friday hyping it, it being announced on Monday last year with no warning, I have a feeling tomorrow may be it!

could definitely be, but wasn't last year announced after pay day for people? so Next Friday/Monday would be the most logical 🤷🏼‍♂️

I just need to know for certain Travis is Saturday 

Oh My! Music Festival, 29th of June in Amsterdam, announced Meek Mill, Tory Lanez, Lil Baby and Jacquees yesterday.

Maybe we will see one of them?

1 hour ago, LaBlame said:

Oh My! Music Festival, 29th of June in Amsterdam, announced Meek Mill, Tory Lanez, Lil Baby and Jacquees yesterday.

Maybe we will see one of them?

Biggest take out of that is meek maybe able to come UK. 

44 minutes ago, stanh said:

surely the announcement will be tonight or tomorrow - or at the latest early next week

it's next week, would guess Thursday.

they face huge competition as Drakes announcing tour with Tory Lanez