Sign in to follow this  
TheWaters

Wireless 2019

42 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

That's a very fair point lmao.

As much as Wireless>>>>>>Community for me, looks like I'll be missing out next year as I currently have £9 to my name and if the lineup's announced anytime between now and Wednesday, tickets will have long gone by the time I can afford them.

Wouldn't know because I've never looked at it but Wireless surely doesn't sell out anywhere close to that quickly? Does it even sell out at all??

Edited by Mash011

3 minutes ago, Mash011 said:

Wouldn't know because I've never looked at it but Wireless surely doesn't sell out anywhere close to that quickly? Does it even sell out at all??

I think last year Sunday and Saturday tickets sold out within 2 days of lineup announcement and then Friday tickets went a day or two after. Remember stressing and refreshing the site saying no tickets available until someone obviously removed one from their basket for Friday haha.

Would've thought we'd have had an announcement by now with all the social media activity and stuff. Next couple weeks surely. 

Metro Boomin' seems a good shout for sub or 3rd maybe. 

Dtj5U9WWsAMEtUK.jpg-large.thumb.jpeg.d10dcb62239bfe047dd87cd21441f82b.jpeg

The Germany edition released their first announcement today - should give an indication of what to expect for the London one. So hyped about Travis likely being there.

When do you reckon the UK Wireless will announce their lineup?

9 minutes ago, iFirework said:

Dtj5U9WWsAMEtUK.jpg-large.thumb.jpeg.d10dcb62239bfe047dd87cd21441f82b.jpeg

The Germany edition released their first announcement today - should give an indication of what to expect for the London one. So hyped about Travis likely being there.

When do you reckon the UK Wireless will announce their lineup?

We'll probably get Travis, Migos, Rae Sremmurd, Baby X Gunna from those. God we're going to get J Balvin aren't we ffs haha.

43 minutes ago, stanh said:

I'm thinking ASAP Rocky, Travis Scott and Nicki Minaj/Future.  or could KIDS SEE GHOSTS headline? 

I would be buzzing if KSG headline, been wanting to see Kanye and Cudi for soo long

What do you reckon are the chances?

I don't see much reason to stray from my earlier prediction of Travis Scott, BBK/Skepta and KSG.

A$AP Rocky seems like a perfect fit - in both size and style - for Lovebox at the moment. That's usually more of an oldhead lineup than this.

2 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

A$AP Rocky seems like a perfect fit - in both size and style - for Lovebox at the moment. That's usually more of an oldhead lineup than this.

Christ is A$AP Rocky a heritage act now?

11 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Christ is A$AP Rocky a heritage act now?

I dunno if I'd wanna say that but it feels like rap has moved on a hell of a lot since Long Live A$AP. A lot of the Soundcloud rappers will have been in school when Fuckin' Problems came out. Just put that video on and it's got Afro Drake, Fade Kendrick and 2 Chainz on it - feels ancient. :lol:

13 hours ago, OFWGKTA said:

Travis Scott, A$AP Rocky, Dizzee Rascal seem like good shouts for wireless in my opinion with Kids See Ghosts and Chance playing Lovebox

I don't think Dizzee could headline, he did any academy tour the other year which didn't fully sell out. He could fit in well lower down the bill though

19 hours ago, dentalplan said:

I don't see much reason to stray from my earlier prediction of Travis Scott, BBK/Skepta and KSG.

I mean, maybe not BBK with the whole Wiley vs Skepta thing but yeah I could definitely see Skepta headlining. Again.

I'm thinking Travis, Skepta and not sure on a third. Would love KSG but they haven't been announced for anything have they? Could see Cardi B, Rocky, Future or even a weak booking of Migos again.