Wireless 2019

TheWaters

Got chatting to some lad at the start who took a pic of my group. Saw him later in the crowd for Trippie Redd. The mosh pit opened up and he tried to do a front flip, landed directly on his face, blood everywhere, nose bent and him passed out limp as fuck. Made me feel a bit sick was horrible.

had a great day overall tho haha.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Guess it's a cert Post Malone is headlining one of the nights. His second leg of US dates ends in March gives him a couple months to rest and then hit up Europe in the summer.

Would say Drake would be another, but I think he'll take a hiatus next year to finish off the album.

Kendrick Lamar could be ready to drop a new album, but he always seems to tour US first. Possible festivals.

Kanye/KSG/Sunday Service has been hinted in EVERY Wireless 2020 survey. I just think it's impossible. Sunday Service would be mental, but that headlining would be dull, I'm all for a afternoon thing.

Meek Mill in some huge shape or form is a cert next year. 

Tyler - Lovebox all over that I'd say.

Sorry, my bad! I meant that Khalid would be a good headliner if they wanted someone 'commercial' for one of the days. I think he was one of the suggestions on their survey, and he's in Europe that time.

I could really see AJ headlining Lovebox, but Wireless is def. a possibility, and with DBE I've seen a lot of tweets saying they should be headliners for 2020. Not really a fan of them, but I think they got a great reception last year and they did just sell out 2 Alexandra Palace shows.