Wireless 2019

TheWaters

4 minutes ago, stanh said:

I'd imagine a few more moderate names will be announced for each of the days, surprised AJ Tracey hasn't been put on the main stage though - considering his entire UK tour has sold out. 

same man, I'm happy at the same time underground acts like Huncho, Headie One, Unknown & Ambush are getting love.

Fully expecting more when they normally announce in April/May. But there's no rush now with the thing sold out 

Crazy how much touting is happenning, literally seeing it on my snapchat everyday and gumtree is packed with tickets etc.

hopefully they do something about it as 100s of people are literally just buying tickets with no intention of going at all. Not that i plan on going ever but its pretty appauling. OR they should just up the prices! Seems like whatever they announce will sell out as Finsbury isn’t that high capacity so seems like whatever happens it will be possible to sell the tickets really unless its an appauling lineup.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you to this forum cause I got my tickets super early with a couple friends!! but sadly one mate couldn’t get any so if anyone sees any for sale or knows anyone please let me know ?? Bless up! And if you see someone with a birds in the trap tatt on their arm that’s me, say hi.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

A$AP Rocky has been arrested in Sweden for assault (The guys deserved it, if what’s been said is correct they were harassing women and after Rocky confronted them and tried to walk away they wouldn’t leave him alone). 

He’s got a couple of festival appearances including Wireless this weekend so hopefully it gets sorted A$AP. 

2 hours ago, TheWaters said:

A$AP Rocky has been arrested in Sweden for assault (The guys deserved it, if what’s been said is correct they were harassing women and after Rocky confronted them and tried to walk away they wouldn’t leave him alone). 

He’s got a couple of festival appearances including Wireless this weekend so hopefully it gets sorted A$AP. 

ahh true! Yes they deserved it, what idiots! I am looking forward to seeing him the most this weekend.

37 minutes ago, Scotty999 said:

ahh true! Yes they deserved it, what idiots! I am looking forward to seeing him the most this weekend.

Sadly not going Sunday but very jealous of people who are, enjoy it mate.

Also, Lil Uzi Vert and Headie One have pulled out. Headie One replaced by Jay1 and Uzi replaced by a "very special guest". Gutted about Uzi as he's one of my faves but still seeing him at Reading and have seen him before so not too awful.

14 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Sadly not going Sunday but very jealous of people who are, enjoy it mate.

Also, Lil Uzi Vert and Headie One have pulled out. Headie One replaced by Jay1 and Uzi replaced by a "very special guest". Gutted about Uzi as he's one of my faves but still seeing him at Reading and have seen him before so not too awful.

10000% either Dave with Glasto Alex as he's been invited by Wireless yesterday.... Or J Hus.

Just now, TGCarr said:

10000% either Dave with Glasto Alex as he's been invited by Wireless yesterday.... Or J Hus.

Can't lie I'd be buzzing with either Dave or J Hus. Seen both and would happily see them again. If it was Dave it would be handy as I can miss a bit of his set at Reading for The 1975 and not feel guilty haha.

Please be Playboi Carti.

2 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Can't lie I'd be buzzing with either Dave or J Hus. Seen both and would happily see them again. If it was Dave it would be handy as I can miss a bit of his set at Reading for The 1975 and not feel guilty haha.

Please be Playboi Carti.

Everyone keep's saying Carti, but he's in the US during the entire weekend, be a hell of a quick back and forth...

Dave doesnt seem to be exclusive for Reading by looking about. Hus would be the next one in line 

1 minute ago, TGCarr said:

Everyone keep's saying Carti, but he's in the US during the entire weekend, be a hell of a quick back and forth...

Dave doesnt seem to be exclusive for Reading by looking about. Hus would be the next one in line 

Ahh fair enough I hadn't realised.

Realistically it's probably going to be a British act on such short notice. I reckon Dave, J Hus or Giggs even could all do it. Although maybe not Giggs considering he subbed last year.

Guessing it'll be announced tomorrow or Friday.

Just now, TheWaters said:

Ahh fair enough I hadn't realised.

Realistically it's probably going to be a British act on such short notice. I reckon Dave, J Hus or Giggs even could all do it. Although maybe not Giggs considering he subbed last year.

Guessing it'll be announced tomorrow or Friday.

They better not make people wait, but knowing Wireless they will until the actual day. 

People are fuming.

Yeah UK most def, Giggs would be the dream but I don't rate the guy afrter he wnated free beats from me.... hahahaha

Dave for the love of God 

2 minutes ago, TGCarr said:

They better not make people wait, but knowing Wireless they will until the actual day. 

People are fuming.

Yeah UK most def, Giggs would be the dream but I don't rate the guy afrter he wnated free beats from me.... hahahaha

Dave for the love of God 

This is Wireless who never even decided to tell us DJ Khaled couldn't make it when they knew for months last year, they probably won't bother haha.

Giggs is a legend, bit of a prick for that though haha.

Dave would be amazing, so would J Hus but honestly, as long as they don't do what they did last year and book Russ after Cardi B pulled out then I'm happy haha.

13 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

This is Wireless who never even decided to tell us DJ Khaled couldn't make it when they knew for months last year, they probably won't bother haha.

Giggs is a legend, bit of a prick for that though haha.

Dave would be amazing, so would J Hus but honestly, as long as they don't do what they did last year and book Russ after Cardi B pulled out then I'm happy haha.

Fucking bare annoying though, looks like we've got to wait till the actual day to find out who's performing

58 minutes ago, Josh Armstrong said:

Personally Playboi Carti is the only person I think would do the slot any justice due to the shared fanbase of him and uzi. Considering his DJ put something on his story regarding them being in London in 2017 yesterday I have hope.

Carti is playing a show in Mexico on Saturday, so no hope there :( Will either be a UK artist or potentially Rick Ross as he is playing wireless germany?

1 hour ago, Scotty999 said:

Carti is playing a show in Mexico on Saturday, so no hope there :( Will either be a UK artist or potentially Rick Ross as he is playing wireless germany?

Either

Giggs. Take that one back he's playing Germany. Possibility as he'd finish @ 14:55 

Kano.

Rick Ross is a possibility.

Lil Nas X seems to the biggest possibility now, he may join Cardi tomorrow as well. 

Edited by TGCarr

4 minutes ago, TGCarr said:

Either

Giggs. Take that one back he's playing Germany

Kano.

Rick Ross is a possibility.

Lil Nas X seems to the biggest possibility now, he may join Cardi tomorrow as well. 

Looks like Lil nas X is in London so no doubt he will be there. Doubt he could perform for an hour slot in replace of uzi however..