Wireless 2019

TheWaters

7 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Don’t Sunday headliners just play an hour anyway?

Why would they only play an hour, I haven't been since the Jay Z/ JT legends of summer edition and they both played full sets and there were loads of bands before with long sets Inc Nas, ATCQ etc, only rocky's set was short cos he turned up late! 

42 minutes ago, Radioactive said:

Why would they only play an hour, I haven't been since the Jay Z/ JT legends of summer edition and they both played full sets and there were loads of bands before with long sets Inc Nas, ATCQ etc, only rocky's set was short cos he turned up late! 

Because the residents of Finsbury Park hate anything related to urban culture unless it’s when they’re on their resort holidays in the Caribbean. 

https://mixmag.net/read/artists-at-wireless-festival-arent-allowed-to-swear-or-wear-offensive-clothing-news

15 hours ago, TGCarr said:

"Hi Tyrone, We will have some available yes, but I cannot guarantee how quickly they will sell out. I believe they are going on sale at midday tomorrow GMT, so please be ready then to purchase. All the best, Team Festicket"

Be ready guys xx

Midday? Well I’ve just woke up extra early for nothing ahah. Oh well maybe TicketArena will go on sae at 9 or something haha.

29 minutes ago, thesecretingredientiscrime said:

Because the residents of Finsbury Park hate anything related to urban culture unless it’s when they’re on their resort holidays in the Caribbean. 

https://mixmag.net/read/artists-at-wireless-festival-arent-allowed-to-swear-or-wear-offensive-clothing-news

This was a thing before that though. Just typical Sunday early finish - one of the sacrifices is 15 minutes shaven off the headliner so it’s just an hour and done. Well, that’s what I’m seeing on old clashfinders anyway. God knows how that ridiculous ruling will affect future schedules.

8 minutes ago, Radioactive said:

Finsbury Park residents moaning about dress attire, whenever I've been down that way I've seen some sights and I'm talking cross dressing and all sorts, the fuck these people on about.... 

I love seeing them fume still on Twitter, genuine embarrassment.

Why oh why did Livenation stick to that park this year after the rules were put in place 

3 minutes ago, iFirework said:

Final lineup predictions everyone? Hope that leaked one is true tho.

honestly do think it's close, either that guy who made it was one of us because we predicted those headliners early in the month just getting ASAP & Cardi on the wrong days.

I think it's very close, everyone's in Europe. Travis is a Cert, but no major UK artist as a sub headliner makes me worry it's fake