Wireless 2019

TheWaters

19 minutes ago, stanh said:

on the Boy Meets World Tour my ticket was £150 (incl. fees & postage) - tbf it was gold circle, but this tour is gonna be priceyyy. is he defo bringing that stage? would've thought he'd switch it up considering it'll be a new tour.

regarding wireless, the Travis day (which is pretty much a given) defo seems cheap at £67 so defo think I'll buy tickets once its confirmed in stone. 

also back to A$AP ROCKY,  i think he could pull off a strong headline slot (on the friday) seeing footage from his current tour and shows across the pond, his production and stage presence has definitely gotten so much better - i think he would go down well, especially with a strong undercard. 

I'm really not fond of ASAP, Travis with fees is 80 it's mad. I'm doing the same I'm dying to cop Saturday now but he could even close the thing ffs ???

Yeah I think drake will bring the stage, they spent a ton on it including what it can do etc so I think they will!

23 minutes ago, Graceyyyyy said:

I thought the line up came out at 8/9pm last night and how fast do they sell out

The lineup hasn't been released yet. Last year the Sunday sold out by the end of the day when the lineup dropped, and Saturday the next day then Friday a few hours later I think. Friday was definitely last as I believe I got the last ticket refreshing the sold out page until someone let one go from their basket.

I'd say maybe an announcement tomorrow or Wednesday morning then It dropping on Friday or early next week.

35 minutes ago, Graceyyyyy said:

Unrelated to wireless but , how old do you have to be for reading festival 

I'd say under 18 judging by the crowds there ?

'We welcome all ages to the festival. However, there are entry restrictions for under 16s and we do advise not bringing young children. Anyone 15 and under must be accompanied by a ticket holder over 18 years old at all times. Children under 13 years are admitted free. ID may be required upon entry to the event.'