Food

FuzzyDunlop

14 minutes ago, Quark said:

In 6 visits I don't think I've ever actually seen one of the mythical milk trucks! I'm not sure they exist

I saw one and it was like a scene from The Walking Dead, people on their way in, arms stretched out, calling for fresh milk...!

27 minutes ago, Quark said:

In 6 visits I don't think I've ever actually seen one of the mythical milk trucks! I'm not sure they exist

Passed it every morning from the campsite. On the edge of Arcadia heading into Park. Chocolate milkshake with a take the edge of rum. Can be quite lethal. ;)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/23/2018 at 9:52 PM, Memory Man said:

i have started to make my own breakfast at camp as we are usually in bushy ground and there is nothing good nearby. Plus saves money. Where exactly is no bones jones? as it looks like I need to hit this up judging by the volume of recommendations.

In between the theatre and circus, William's Green and West Holts. 

Also has a sister stall called The Fritter Shack - on the right if you walk into the Pyramid area from the SE.