National Express Coach Tickets On Sale

StLewi

55 minutes ago, Time Being said:

Has anyone ever arrived via coach prior to gates opening on Wed? Do they just put you in line in the big coach drop off area? Thinking of taking a crazy early coach that would get us in (if all goes to plan) probably before 7 or 8

I did this one year. Everyone just gets in line outside gate a

17 hours ago, Johnkhutch said:

Does anyone from London ever train it to Castle Cary then get the shuttle from there? Thinking it might be cheaper (due to railcard)/faster than the coach, but Trainline doesn't have the prices up for that far in advance.

I've done it once, maybe twice. Ended up in a massive queue for the shuttle bus though which took ages (at least an hour if not more) to get on a bus. I would consider getting the coach from London if I did it again as it doesn't involve changing transportation and you'll end up at the same place at the festival anyway.

18 hours ago, Johnkhutch said:

Does anyone from London ever train it to Castle Cary then get the shuttle from there? Thinking it might be cheaper (due to railcard)/faster than the coach, but Trainline doesn't have the prices up for that far in advance.

Did this in 2011 and vowed never to get the train ever again. Took 3 hours from leaving camp before being on the train, to say i was miserable is an understatement.

18 hours ago, Johnkhutch said:

Coach there and train back is how I've done it last few times. Works excellently.

Need to get up pretty early on the Monday to avoid queuing for hours for the shuttle / at the station. If you're up for that, works a treat.

• 4 months later...

Hello friends 

I booked a ticket from London to Nottingham on this Friday 15 march 6:30 pm but I am not travelling if any one interested  to by a ticket I am happy to sale it helps to save some money either side...todays  price is £16:50 but u will get 40% discount .. 

narasimhamkummari@gmail.com  please email me I will get back to you ..

Thanks 

3 hours ago, nara said:

Hello friends 

I booked a ticket from London to Nottingham on this Friday 15 march 6:30 pm but I am not travelling if any one interested  to by a ticket I am happy to sale it helps to save some money either side...todays  price is £16:50 but u will get 40% discount .. 

narasimhamkummari@gmail.com  please email me I will get back to you ..

Thanks 

I think thats a little early for Glastonbury ... maybe you should post it in the ticketless thread .. they might be able to get in before the fence goes up