Twitter

Starscreenbass

Just now, The Clearest Blue said:

Wasn't it that it was because the see tickets servers office was located in Liverpool? Swear I remember seeing something along those lines :lol:

An especially good one as their offices are in Nottingham.

2 hours ago, eFestivals said:

it was troublesome and hitting the 'too many connections' limit fairly often, but i didn't have any problems getting a server response - and thought that's how it was for everyone.

So now i know I need to tweak a 2nd setting, and will do somewhen soon.

About time Efestivals introduced a lottery system, if you ask me.

2 hours ago, jparx said:

I saw some really angry comments in reply to EE's tweet about the sell out. I think a lot of these people throw their arms up in the air in an entitled rage, but very quickly forget about it and move on to the next thing.

Again, if you're dedicated and persistent you will get tickets through the resale or secret sales. I think most of us have been there at some point and it just takes sheer persistence.

I saw one woman who personally blamed Emily Eavis for making her Son cry!

Some unsavoury characters on Twitter for sure.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rubenz said:

I saw one woman who personally blamed Emily Eavis for making her Son cry!

Some unsavoury characters on Twitter for sure.

I saw that one too ? I THINK it was a joke but I can't be certain. Maybe my expectations are too high!

That's the joy of twitter, it is now very easy for news sites etc. to find and display the angry, annoyed and insulting comments made around any subject as if they are the only ones out there. A simple search on twitter shows an incredible array of excitement, joy, gratefulness and pure elation from Glastonbury virgins through to those who are going on their 20th adventure!

These posts are out there, but will never get a mention as they simply will not get the same number of clicks an angry tweet will. Ignore the anger, find the joy.