Bring Me The Horizon 2019

Deadendfriends8

First time back on these forums for about a year due to my excitement of getting tickets for 2019!

Was having a chat with my pal, and we were debating Bring Me The Horizon and Glasto? They absolute smashed the other stage in 2016 at a 7/8pm slot. 

With the new album coming out and Mantra doing quite well commercially, what do we think about the chances of them being there in 2019. Part of me thinks they could even sub the Pyramid if this new album goes well. Be a bit of a curveball much like Pendulum were in 2011

What do we recon?

I'm a fan of theirs but didn't go to their set on the Other Stage, I was under the impression the it wasn't that well attended though. I do like them but honestly think they're best of headlining the John Peel or something like Enter Shikari did, don't see it being too crowded at Headliner time.

5 minutes ago, Mouseboy11 said:

I'm a fan of theirs but didn't go to their set on the Other Stage, I was under the impression the it wasn't that well attended though. I do like them but honestly think they're best of headlining the John Peel or something like Enter Shikari did, don't see it being too crowded at Headliner time.

I'm a huge Enter Shikari fan, but there's no denying that Bring me are a much bigger band.

I wouldn't be surprised to see them headline the Other Stage or even sub on the Pyramid if the new album does as well commercially as That's The Spirit did