mcshed

Self-Confirmed 2019

On 2/2/2019 at 3:49 PM, nikkic said:

My mate is their tour manager so I could ask him, but I imagine most people don’t give a shit. 

I give a shit! Would love to know where they will end up :) 

4 hours ago, bombfrog said:

Assuming that's rhetorical but just in case.

You probably don't like it, but with 80 million views on just that one video I'd say anybody would have to have been living under a rock not to have heard any of their music.

It was the exact opposite of retorical. I’ve literally never heard of them. As for having never heard their music, I may have, but then, how do you know with generic dance music like that? It could be any number of artists. 

Sounds like the generic music you hear in the background of a youtube travel vlog of Bali.

1 hour ago, Bisque said:

Sounds like the generic music you hear in the background of a youtube travel vlog of Bali.

That's fair enough, each to their own, but on another thread you've just admitted to liking Kasabian, so... you know...

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, bombfrog said:

Assuming that's rhetorical but just in case.

You probably don't like it, but with 80 million views on just that one video I'd say anybody would have to have been living under a rock not to have heard any of their music.

It's only 80 million, that's not Baby Shark numbers.  I hadn't heard any of their music, I'm not really sure if I'd heard of the band.

I don't dislike that track at all.  There's not much there to dislike, it's reasonably tasteful dance music.  From your description I thought it would be some sort of racket I can't understand with my old ears, but that's... fine.

1 hour ago, bombfrog said:

That's fair enough, each to their own, but on another thread you've just admitted to liking Kasabian, so... you know...

Kasabian😎

1 hour ago, bombfrog said:

I didn’t say I liked them, just the crowd and the atmosphere looked amazing on telly.

I do like them though.

8 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

It's only 80 million, that's not Baby Shark numbers.

Guess what I've got in my head right now - and will have for the rest of the day.

Thanks.

6 minutes ago, blazingstars said:

Liam Gallagher pretty much just self-confirmed 

Yep, this'll be a good one, good to have it confirmed by him. In case you missed it yesterday, he's very likely on the Saturday night before the Killer too.

7 minutes ago, blazingstars said:

Liam Gallagher pretty much just self-confirmed 

he's been doing that since last August.

1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

he's been doing that since last August.

I wouldn't know that, sorry, but just in case others haven't seen like I hadn't :)

18 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

It's only 80 million, that's not Baby Shark numbers.  I hadn't heard any of their music, I'm not really sure if I'd heard of the band.

I don't dislike that track at all.  There's not much there to dislike, it's reasonably tasteful dance music.  From your description I thought it would be some sort of racket I can't understand with my old ears, but that's... fine.

This sounds like something you could knock up in Garageband, and then be embarrassed about. 

Sports Team are a band I follow ob inatagram after seeing them. I aaked if they are playing glastonbury & was given a smile emoji with sunglasses as a response.

Not a confirmation, but not far off.

1 minute ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Sports Team are a band I follow ob inatagram after seeing them. I aaked if they are playing glastonbury & was given a smile emoji with sunglasses as a response.

Ace band. Great news.

21 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Did I mention Black Honey basically done the same to me too. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, sisco said:

Did I mention Black Honey basically done the same to me too. 

They said “fingers crossed” didn’t they?

8 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

They said “fingers crossed” didn’t they?

They did! Not as clear.  My memory is terrible 

Festival stalwarts Dub Pistols look to have self-confirmed on their website for the Saturday unless there really is a festival in Taunton on the same day. Had a quick Google and I can't seem to see anything other than the Big G. Love the Pistoleros, proper festival band

• Upvote 1