Self-Confirmed 2019

mcshed

10 minutes ago, sam1981 said:

Wonder what happened here then - not on the full drop today. My young son likes them, so a bit of a disappointment if they're not there.

Huh they’re not there? That’s strange. Maybe they’re the earlier WG ‘LIVE BAND’ before the ‘LIVE BAND’ one assumes is Pale Waves? Not quite big enough but I remember DMA’s were there once while being (at the time) quite small. 

• 2 weeks later...

The Lounge Kittens have confirmed they will be playing West Holts Bar on the Thursday at 7:40. That might help some people out with festival clashes although for me it has created more clashes. 

If anyone find out if/where Professor Elemental is playing please let me know. 

25 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

If anyone find out if/where Professor Elemental is playing please let me know. 

A Little More Sensation

Thursday: 20:30-22:00

Friday: 00:15-01:45

Saturday: 00:00-01:30

All sets listed as Professor Elemental and The Caravan of Lost Souls whatever that means.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, mcshed said:

A Little More Sensation

Thursday: 20:30-22:00

Friday: 00:15-01:45

Saturday: 00:00-01:30

All sets listed as Professor Elemental and The Caravan of Lost Souls whatever that means.

Thanks for this. That's one of the theatre and circus fields stages. Is it the one where Wheel of 4 Tunes usually play?

2 hours ago, gigpusher said:

Thanks for this. That's one of the theatre and circus fields stages. Is it the one where Wheel of 4 Tunes usually play?

That's Sensation Seekers this one is nearby, possibly it's what poetry and words turns into in the evenings, I can't remember but it's that neck of the woods.

Anyone here staying in Love Fields? My band Morganway are playing a set on the stage there Thursday night 11pm ish...

I'm trying to stop everyone else claiming we're "playing Glastonbury"... we're neeearly playing glastonbury, hopefully will make it inside the fence next year!

I'll be dashing off to Tootard and Onipa on The Truth Stage straight after... very glad we're not playing Fri/Sat/Sun so we don't clash with anything proper good!

• 1 month later...