Self-Confirmed 2019

mcshed

On 3/14/2019 at 12:00 PM, Brave Sir Robin said:

Looking them up on Spotify to add to the big Glastonbury 2019 playlist leads me to this playlist, which looks very much like it is the Croissant Neuf lineup for this year (Casey Rowan appearing to be someone involved in CN, see https://www.facebook.com/pg/croissantneuf69/about/) :

Good to see Mad Dog Mcrea back, and Steve Knightley is a bit of a legend. Not sure what Carl Craig is doing on there! Anyone know any of the others?

Glad to see my theory on this was right ?. Can recommend Scalping, instrumental post-punk meets electronica, not the sort of thing you expect to find on Croissant Neuf at all.

12 hours ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Glad to see my theory on this was right ?. Can recommend Scalping, instrumental post-punk meets electronica, not the sort of thing you expect to find on Croissant Neuf at all.

Scalping are excellent. I can see them pretty much emptying Croissant Neuf of its usual punters!

:)

Ben

1 minute ago, bennyhana22 said:

Scalping are excellent. I can see them pretty much emptying Croissant Neuf of its usual punters!

:)

Ben

They're on last on Sunday so that shouldn't be a problem.

Edited by mcshed

5 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Your inside track on things showing no signs of fatigue, @mcshed!

That's a bit of a bugger, actually, as there's no way I won't be in the SEC at 1 or 2am on the Monday morning...

Ben

Actually looking at last year's times they'll be on 2nd last, didn't realise Croissant Neuf ran so late but starting at 11:30 means they'll be perfect post headliner hang about act whilst the hoards head to the SEC. I know you prefer to dash in front of the crowds rather than wait behind them.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Beerqueen said:

I'm fairly certain that I have heard good things about Lounge Kittens, but can't remember what?  Can someone help please?

That they are 100% awesome!! They do lounge covers of metal/dance songs. Look up their youtube channel they are brilliant. They also got screwed over by Pledge Music. Lost £15k worth of pledges so are in need of some good karma and some new fans to support them. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, gigpusher said:

That they are 100% awesome!! They do lounge covers of metal/dance songs. Look up their youtube channel they are brilliant. They also got screwed over by Pledge Music. Lost £15k worth of pledges so are in need of some good karma and some new fans to support them. 

Thanks - I thought I had heard good things.  Will have a listen tonight but sound like they are going to be on my list!

5 minutes ago, Beerqueen said:

Thanks - I thought I had heard good things.  Will have a listen tonight but sound like they are going to be on my list!

I asked when they are playing and someone replied early afternoon Saturday and mid afternoon Sunday. I'll have to get to see them at least once.They are always entertaining.