Self-Confirmed 2019

mcshed

On 4/25/2019 at 12:37 PM, Johnnyseven said:

One of Too Many T's works in the same office as me.

Please tell him that whenever anyone in my Glasto group says 'how many' in a sentence someone automatically says 'TOO MANY'.... all year round. We first came across them supporting Hackney Colliery Band at a small gig in London and have been to see them whenever they've been at festivals we're at. Always a guaranteed good time.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheFullShaboo said:

Squid replied to me on Instagram saying they're there this year! Only have a handful of songs out but they're one of my must see acts this summer! And they were also recommended by someone on here (cant remember who sorry) 

Oh, thanks for this. Just checking them out now, they're great! Maybe they'll be in one of those smaller venues we've all been talking about checking out in the other thread. Two birds, one stone and all that :) 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Excellent. A must see for fans of Hendrix/heavy blues.

He is very good and I'll probably go and see him but it is another one of those "what, again?" type acts. I appreciate that as someone who always watches, Hobo, Beans, Mik etc. every year that this is very hypocritical but it would be nice if they mixed it up a bit.

3 hours ago, Sasperella said:

Oh, thanks for this. Just checking them out now, they're great! Maybe they'll be in one of those smaller venues we've all been talking about checking out in the other thread. Two birds, one stone and all that :) 

Same here! I do unintentionally seem to gravitate towards the pyramid, other and JP, so having them on a small stage would do wonders for my plan to see more of the festival this time.