Self-Confirmed 2019

mcshed

20 hours ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Sam Fender just self confirmed for John Peel on radio 2 

Where do we think he'll be?

Can see him being booked ages ago when not big so probably about 2pm which means, being a teacher, I will miss the one act I really want to see.

Fucksake. 

1 minute ago, danbailey80 said:

Can see him being booked ages ago when not big so probably about 2pm which means, being a teacher, I will miss the one act I really want to see.

Fucksake. 

He said last night he was playing the John Peel stage ... hopefully Saturday or Sunday for you and then you won't miss him, he didn't say a day I'm afraid - sorry - just said he had never even been to Glastonbury as a punter so was looking forward to it

1 hour ago, danbailey80 said:

Fucksake. 

Can you ask very nicely to swap your PPA to Friday afternoon and leave at lunch? That's what I'm going to be doing after Easter. Guess that'll only help you if you live fairly nearby though if you're thinking you might need to be there for 2.

1 hour ago, Funkyfairy! said:

He said last night he was playing the John Peel stage ... hopefully Saturday or Sunday for you and then you won't miss him, he didn't say a day I'm afraid - sorry - just said he had never even been to Glastonbury as a punter so was looking forward to it

But he's down for Friday according to efests. So assuming he's said Friday before. Bollocks. 

On 4/16/2019 at 5:58 PM, admscott said:

Adam Scott Glasspool :)

Hang on, as in "I Welcome The Flood" ASG?

I'm one of your followers on Deezer! :D

Edit: also, massive congrats dude!

Edited by Quark
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Livvy13 said:

Glad to see you're back there Adam :) will you be doing a few sets like last time? 

Should be! Have yet to confirm days/times but I should do something in the evening on Thursday, and then something during the weekend.

• Upvote 1