Self-Confirmed 2019

mcshed

4 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Saturday.  I remember still being awake from the night before and seeing them, when I'd also seen Rolf the day before.  Wikipedia agrees with me.

My bad. Don't really know why I answer questions involving memory! Any idea who I saw when Rolf was on? 

EDIT: Clashfinder reckons I was right so I guess we'll never know. Adds up with my memory of giving my little brother heatstroke for my rents to deal with later that day when I got him to stand in the sun for The Stranglers and The Courteeners in return for an ice-cream.

Edited by priest17

15 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Nope don;t get the logic and don;t thinks its s0d anyone to be fair , there;s always a ton of announcement after balance deadline, and if anyone is truely unsiure and was line up dependant (goodness knows why) they could always pay their balance and then still get a refund until beginning of May , trickle the announcments and makes it all more exciting ?

Hence 'immediately'. I've since taken Floor Filler's less cynical view, above.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, priest17 said:

My bad. Don't really know why I answer questions involving memory! Any idea who I saw when Rolf was on? 

EDIT: Clashfinder reckons I was right so I guess we'll never know. Adds up with my memory of giving my little brother heatstroke for my rents to deal with later that day when I got him to stand in the sun for The Stranglers and The Courteeners in return for an ice-cream.

They were the first band I ever saw on the main stages at Glastonbury.  Other stage, Friday.

Enjoyed them then, and would prefer them in a smaller tent this time.

6 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Somehow we've managed to have two parallel discussions about two bands that played Saturday and Friday mornings on Other in 2010.  I thought we were talking about Reef, not The Magic Numbers.  Our memories are both fine, I just assumed the "they" in question was Reef, not Magic Numbers - which it wasn't!

No wonder Thrill Collins don’t like you...

• Upvote 1