Self-Confirmed 2019

mcshed

From twitter

Craig Charles (@CCfunkandsoul) #SelfConfirmed for #Glastonbury2019 on his show earlier tonight - said he will be playing “on the Friday, 1 o'clock at Shangri La” - Listen at 1:48:24 into this:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, deadpheasant said:

Update on Dat Brass info, appears they will be playing "a number" of sets throughout the weekend.

But the question on everyone's lips, will they be collaborating with 'Das Brass'? Or clashing with them?? What a nightmare that would be, loads of people turning up at the wrong funky brass band.

On 3/23/2019 at 11:04 PM, morph100 said:

From twitter

Craig Charles (@CCfunkandsoul) #SelfConfirmed for #Glastonbury2019 on his show earlier tonight - said he will be playing “on the Friday, 1 o'clock at Shangri La” - Listen at 1:48:24 into this:

Oh yeeeeah!

I assume that is 1pm? His tunes need to be enjoyed in the afternoon/early evening....glorious sunshine, cider in hand. What a great way for Glasto to really kick in!

12 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

But the question on everyone's lips, will they be collaborating with 'Das Brass'? Or clashing with them?? What a nightmare that would be, loads of people turning up at the wrong funky brass band.

I'll be thoroughly looking out for "t" but I wouldn't be against stumbling into the Das gig if they're not clashing.

31 minutes ago, Perks said:

Mmmm has to be right? Where you think they’d place? As it’s have to be the Sat or Sun. I’d be at that...if (when) I get a ticket 

On 3/17/2019 at 7:15 PM, Fishman said:

Good spot  - and happy with that.

Maybe the Truth stage Saturday 2230. Dead Kennedeys played there in 2017 at that time and followed up playing the O2 in Bristol the following day. So maybe it could be something similar. 

3 hours ago, Livers3 said:

Maybe the Truth stage Saturday 2230. Dead Kennedeys played there in 2017 at that time and followed up playing the O2 in Bristol the following day. So maybe it could be something similar. 

The Damned headlined the Avalon stage on the Saturday night in 2004 I think it was and were mighty fine that night.

Solo Banton
28/29 June

http://solobanton.com/shows

The Midnight Playground
"We're a visual display for events like nothing you've seen before. Borrow one of our LED hoops and create amazing psychedelic light trails for the audience!You are the performer, this is your chance to shine."

https://www.themidnightplayground.com/events/glastonbury-festival-of-contemporary-and-performing-arts

I think I said before that Rodney Brannigan told me that he was playing one of the three festivals I am going to this year. He hasn't been announced for Bearded Theory or Farmer Phil's so I reckon it's Glastonbury especially as he plays there so much.