Self-Confirmed 2019

mcshed

3 hours ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Looking them up on Spotify to add to the big Glastonbury 2019 playlist leads me to this playlist, which looks very much like it is the Croissant Neuf lineup for this year (Casey Rowan appearing to be someone involved in CN, see https://www.facebook.com/pg/croissantneuf69/about/) :

Good to see Mad Dog Mcrea back, and Steve Knightley is a bit of a legend. Not sure what Carl Craig is doing on there! Anyone know any of the others?

I have it on good authority that one of those bands is playing Croissant Neuf. It looks like your theory is sound.

3 hours ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Good to see Mad Dog Mcrea back, and Steve Knightley is a bit of a legend. Not sure what Carl Craig is doing on there! Anyone know any of the others?

Wildwood Kin are pretty good, folk trio, sisters & cousin from Devon, Seth Lakeman involved them in the making of one of his albums

4 hours ago, Woffy said:

The brilliant Professor Alice Roberts has confirmed on Twitter she’ll be there (at University of Glastonbury I presume).  

Result! 

She admitted this to you even though she knows you're stalking her?

9 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

She admitted this to you even though she knows you're stalking her?

Following, Gnomy, following

All the best people on Twitter are historians*

And all the best historians on Twitter are women.

*apart from The Thingy of course. But no one knows who The Thingy is.

a lot won't know him, but a random self-confirm on my news feed just from Ryan McMullan...

Covers one of my all time favourite songs so very pleased with this, give it a go

12 minutes ago, Stubbsy55 said:

any idea if the courteeners are playing again this year?

The word is they were due to play The Other in the slot before The Prodigy who were due to headline. 

This will need some shuffling round now but I'd say it's doubtful that's the reason they're not on the poster. 

So in a word, after all of those other words, yes.

3 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

So we’ll have ‘Dat Brass’ and ‘Das Brass’?? Along with every other funky brass band in operation in the UK, I suppose.

Is the perceived obsession with brass bands covering all your favourite hits something to do with Glastonbury being so special? Yawn 

37 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

So we’ll have ‘Dat Brass’ and ‘Das Brass’?? Along with every other funky brass band in operation in the UK, I suppose.

I know! My first thought was that they'd already self confirmed, maybe they can get together Dat Das Brass.