Self-Confirmed 2019

mcshed

29 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Question for @eFestivals or anyone in the know, really: what are the risks in an act self-confirming ahead of the official announcement? Reduced fee? Cancellation? Slap on the wrist? Is it written into their contract?

You would hope that they would all just want to play along. Makes it more fun for everyone.

1 hour ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Question for @eFestivals or anyone in the know, really: what are the risks in an act self-confirming ahead of the official announcement? Reduced fee? Cancellation? Slap on the wrist? Is it written into their contract?

You'd think that generally they don't want to announce themselves as might reduce ticket sales for their own gigs. Though it's also good publicity, which is why some of them do it.

2 hours ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

OD  got a bit of a telling off from their manager (not me ) but that was it ... 

1 hour ago, OddRon said:

Classic “lips are sealed” regarding Glastonbury from Stella Donnelly, there’s no reason for her to say that if she’s not playing, one of my favourite new artists 

0EFAB26A-76D0-42A1-9673-88535D097958.png

This would be great - been loving her album this week. An early doors Park slot would be really nice.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, cb4747 said:

how do you know this? I love Palace! I assumed they would be playing. 

I don’t know how thisisthesam knows but I’ve been told they are playing on the Sunday. Plus someone else on here confirmed it after one of their recent gigs.