Self-Confirmed 2019

mcshed

24 minutes ago, zico martin said:

I did do a double take there, sure you can sue for copywrite breach there

Copyright infringement (colloquially referred to as piracy) is the use of works protected by copyright law without permission, infringing certain exclusive rights granted to the hat wearer such as the right to reproduce, distribute, display or perform the protected work, or to make derivative works. In this instance, the language used by my client, "many hats" is considered significantly disparate from the nomenclature used ("two hats") by the above claimant, with many commonly considered to be greater than two. No further correspondence shall be entered into in regard to this matter, which we consider closed. 

Yours faithfully, acting upon behalf of my client, Supernintendo Chalmers. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Have you seen someone wearing three hats? No, of course you haven't. You haven't even seen someone wearing two hats!

I've seen someone at Glastonbury wearing three hats. It shook me to the core.

13 minutes ago, henry bear said:

So it’s stuartbertonehat at best?

You'll be hearing from my lawyers. That's libel, or slander or both.

45 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Probably been said a few times but why are IDLES TBC @eFestivals. Would be a great set to go to. 

32 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

ummm ... can't remember.

Can't remember the poster (sorry whoever it was) but someone had info that they were playing twice, one of which being the JPT with the other (not as nailed on) suggested as Williams Green. I think the fact they had not only info the band were playing but also that they were appearing multiple times with stage info meant it was as close to a sure thing as you can get at this stage.

There's also the fact that IDLES are seemingly playing every single festival in the world this year that it would be mental if they weren't there, strong rumours aside.

6 minutes ago, FakeEmpire said:

Quite difficult but you can just about make out "UK - Glastonbury" at the top here.

image.png.6fed41132677767b0e45021836c0e64f.png

What is this?! A self confirm for ants!!

weird fake goth girl is getting added to playlist either way

Edited by OddRon
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, OddRon said:

What is this?! A self confirm for ants!!

weird fake goth girl is getting added to playlist either way

Look closer... Ants have six legs my friend. You be looking at a spider!*

*God I hope the lineup drops soon...

• Upvote 1