Self-Confirmed 2019

mcshed

2 minutes ago, GrowlerPhil said:

It's worth keeping an eye on Songkick. In 2017 quite a few acts were added to their Glastonbury page quite some time before any official announcements. 

Yeh, this is the first that has appeared on Songkick, so definitely more to come :)

14 hours ago, thesecretingredientiscrime said:

Lots of names possible, but I’d expect something on WOW with Artwork, Skream and others.

From previous lineups at Banger's Maga Raves I would also expect Loefah, Paleman, Klose One and Benny Ill to be in there somewhere too. 

CruCast (bassline label) featuring Skepsis, Dakzy, Bru C, Lazcru & TS7 have basically self confirmed. 

Asked Skepsis after his tour in Birmingham this Saturday whether they would be there and they basically confirmed it, also asked Bru-C on his insta question thing and he just put ? 

They'll blow the roof of a good glasto sound system ?

13 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Not only that, he's got a festival in Romania over Glasto weekend, and Glasto is marked as 'TBC'...

If you look at the dates on his website it specifically mentions the festival in Romania on the 26th June 2019, so hopefully he should still be able to make Glastonbury. I find it odd that he would put Glastonbury in his dates, albeit with the wrong dates, if he wasn't hoping to do it.  

Edited by Johnnyseven