Self-Confirmed 2019

mcshed

6 hours ago, bombfrog said:

Know exactly what you mean, first time I heard it I was convinced it was Bruno Mars until the chorus. Very different to the last track of hers I heard a few years ago, "Batches and Cookies".

Took the piss out of that song for ages when we watched the coverage after the weekend. How wrong we were...

10 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Crazy how much of a wave she’s caught with a single track. Six months ago she was playing an early afternoon slot on the hip hop stage at Reading like her two albums never happened, and now she’s making headlines with her self confirmation for Glasto. Great to see.

I've just realised I saw her in 2014 in some tiny little club in Brighton. Would never have predicted she'd make it big.

Just been to see Palace, who said they’ve got a big festival booked for this summer! They were amazing tonight and will definitely be attending at Glasto! 

Update: just spoke to the drummer of the supporting act who confirmed they are definitely playing 

Edited by Panda45
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Panda45 said:

Just been to see Palace, who said they’ve got a big festival booked for this summer! They were amazing tonight and will definitely be attending at Glasto! 

Update: just spoke to the drummer of the supporting act who confirmed they are definitely playing 

Oo this is good thanks. I’ll 100% be at this. 

4 minutes ago, henry bear said:

Not a self-confirmation, more a public plea to play Glasto, and his thoughts on Stormzy playing. By someone I’d never heard of:

http://www.contactmusic.net/news/tom-grennan-ready-for-glastonbury-debut_6269002

I really like him and hoped he’d appear over the weekend.  Little less sure after reading that

4 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

sorry, not been able to follow what I'm meant to have picked up...?

Twin Atlantic frontman referred and tagged booking agent at Primary Talent (Matt Bates) when asked about playing Glastonbury this year, and then MB liked the comment… I am pretty sure when it comes to a lot of the applicable UK festivals, MB has a major say on the lineup