Self-Confirmed 2019

mcshed

Does Fatboy count?

”While he’s on the road this month, he’s already thinking ahead to June and Glastonbury – the festival he’s played every year since 1996: ‘It’s not on the cards, it’s a given. Until I drop dead, I’ll be playing Glastonbury.’”

https://metro.co.uk/2019/02/17/fatboy-slim-eternal-youth-viral-filmclips-performing-stupid-places-djs-shouldnt-8650156/?ito=cbshare

1 hour ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Does Fatboy count?

”While he’s on the road this month, he’s already thinking ahead to June and Glastonbury – the festival he’s played every year since 1996: ‘It’s not on the cards, it’s a given. Until I drop dead, I’ll be playing Glastonbury.’”

https://metro.co.uk/2019/02/17/fatboy-slim-eternal-youth-viral-filmclips-performing-stupid-places-djs-shouldnt-8650156/?ito=cbshare

Doesn’t your playlist start out every year as a Fatboy Slim playlist? :D

On 2/14/2019 at 6:48 PM, Brave Sir Robin said:

Tom Walker has confirmed that he will be there, as he's bought his own ticket. Good on him. That surely makes it a safe bet that he's going to get a slot somewhere too.

http://www.irishnews.com/magazine/entertainment/2019/02/14/news/tom-walker-i-ve-bought-my-own-glastonbury-ticket-again-1552245/

This is absolutely hilarious and I don’t know why.

won a Brit award and he’s still that irrelevant he couldn’t get asked to perform

Edited by Matt42
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Crazy how much of a wave she’s caught with a single track. Six months ago she was playing an early afternoon slot on the hip hop stage at Reading like her two albums never happened, and now she’s making headlines with her self confirmation for Glasto. Great to see.

And she absolutely smashed that Reading slot as well despite it being a tent full of kids who were more interested in dancing to the grime music being played before she came on.   There was a bit of booing when the DJ stopped and she came out.     She said "I heard all that music you were getting turnt too and I can't do that but I hope you like this" and she proceeded to deliver one of the sets of the weekend.  Everybody was on board by the 2nd track.

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, bombfrog said:

Know exactly what you mean, first time I heard it I was convinced it was Bruno Mars until the chorus. Very different to the last track of hers I heard a few years ago, "Batches and Cookies".

Ah that was her doing batches and cookies. Remember seeing her on the footage doing that in the private BBC garden years ago and loving it. 

Lizzo is brillo. 

41 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

Ah that was her doing batches and cookies. Remember seeing her on the footage doing that in the private BBC garden years ago and loving it. 

Lizzo is brillo. 

The fact that she's not Australian saddens me deeply.