Self-Confirmed 2019

mcshed

4 hours ago, bombfrog said:

Assuming that's rhetorical but just in case.

You probably don't like it, but with 80 million views on just that one video I'd say anybody would have to have been living under a rock not to have heard any of their music.

It was the exact opposite of retorical. I’ve literally never heard of them. As for having never heard their music, I may have, but then, how do you know with generic dance music like that? It could be any number of artists. 

8 hours ago, bombfrog said:

Assuming that's rhetorical but just in case.

You probably don't like it, but with 80 million views on just that one video I'd say anybody would have to have been living under a rock not to have heard any of their music.

It's only 80 million, that's not Baby Shark numbers.  I hadn't heard any of their music, I'm not really sure if I'd heard of the band.

I don't dislike that track at all.  There's not much there to dislike, it's reasonably tasteful dance music.  From your description I thought it would be some sort of racket I can't understand with my old ears, but that's... fine.

1 hour ago, bombfrog said:

That's fair enough, each to their own, but on another thread you've just admitted to liking Kasabian, so... you know...

I didn’t say I liked them, just the crowd and the atmosphere looked amazing on telly.

I do like them though.

18 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

It's only 80 million, that's not Baby Shark numbers.  I hadn't heard any of their music, I'm not really sure if I'd heard of the band.

I don't dislike that track at all.  There's not much there to dislike, it's reasonably tasteful dance music.  From your description I thought it would be some sort of racket I can't understand with my old ears, but that's... fine.

This sounds like something you could knock up in Garageband, and then be embarrassed about. 

21 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Sports Team are a band I follow ob inatagram after seeing them. I aaked if they are playing glastonbury & was given a smile emoji with sunglasses as a response.

Not a confirmation, but not far off.

Did I mention Black Honey basically done the same to me too. 

• Upvote 1