Top 10 things you’d rather not see at Glastonbury 2019

Splonk

14 hours ago, Nduja said:

Its a fair point and I think worthy of further exploration. Especially as I usually have one footy shirt day at festivals and street parties since about 2016. My general rule is not to wear my own club's gear.

This is my order of preference:

Non-home nation nternational kit (any era)

Dukla Prague Away Kit

00s European/South American club kit

Any 90s goalie kit but especially LFC/NUFC 95-96

80s domestic club kit

2010s european/international club kit

Current PL training kit

90s PL/FL club kit

90s european club kit (apart from Juve with the stars on the shoulders, Fiorentina Nintendo, Ajax, and Inter Ronaldo kits)

2000-2006 domestic club kit

90s home nation international kit

Current PL/FL club kit

2006-2017 PL/FL club kit

Current home nation international kit

2000-2017 home nation international kit

I sometimes wear my Villa shirt because it has Amfy on the back & I hope someone from here might talk to me!

15 hours ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Idk, I don't do pills other than paracetamol and multivitamins, but I've heard it said. Maybe its an excuse for people who have horrible farts instead of just admitting they need to eat more veg and less shite. Who can say.

I suspect that it happens to be coincidence.  You have dodgy farts after taking pills, but you also take pills while at a place that is fundamentally doing lots of terrible things to your insides.  I suspect any dodgy fart is more likely to be down to spending 3 days eating daal washed down with cider...

1 minute ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Has anyone mentioned the nitrous at the Stone Circle yet? At the risk of sounding like Buzz Killington, there's 900 acres of land available to get your N2O kick, avoiding the one supposed sacred space would be much appreciated

Actually seemed a lot better last year.  Certainly wasn't quite so ubiquitous as previously anyway

On 10/10/2018 at 2:54 PM, Becks12 said:

Saw her off her face in silver hayes in 2015.... About 3pm

She walked into me in the Sonic tent when I was waiting for Leftfield to come on that year. She was pretty fucked then & it was about half 10 Id guess. She apologised for barging into me & was on her way. 

15 minutes ago, Woffy said:

Also, why is everyone hating on Lily Allen? I think she's ok.

Me too. Not into her tunes, but she seems like her heart is in the right place.

I have been in some right states & anyone calling her for that needs to look at themselves first.

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

40 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

She walked into me in the Sonic tent when I was waiting for Leftfield to come on that year. She was pretty fucked then & it was about half 10 Id guess. She apologised for barging into me & was on her way. 

Me too. Not into her tunes, but she seems like her heart is in the right place.

I have been in some right states & anyone calling her for that needs to look at themselves first.

Regardless of what anyone thinks of her views, she's put herself out there - seemingly for what she believes in - and has been willing to endure some quite vile criticism when she could just kick back and enjoy her wedge. Fair play.

Sniffer dogs - hate them even if I've not got anything for them to sniff.

w*nkers who talk loudly through an entire set as they're waiting for a later act.

Mud - 2016 nearly finished me off.

Blatent white powder taking and people that become complete c**ts once they have taken loads of coke and/or alcohol.

The selfie & "I've got to video everything on my phone" brigade. And if you are going to use your phone to video stuff turn your flipping ligh/flash off as it's only good for a couple of feet.

On 10/9/2018 at 11:57 PM, StupidDream said:

Dunno if it's a thing everywhere, but groups of people (sometimes more than 20) moving like a 'caterpillar/snake' (or, conga line) through the crowds, allowing nobody to pass, blocking your movement, especially when you are desperately trying to go for a piss/beer/different stage.

(Losing your friends is part of the charm too.)

This. Arcadia Fri night 2017 bloody loads of chains. Annoying when they were coming in but bloody dangerous going out as anyone in the way was pushed aside so they could edge a further 2cm ahead.