Resale Club 2019

McCor

Just added myself and my wife to the bottom of the spreadsheet having failed to get tickets just now. Our whole group now has tickets other than us with some being successful just now in the resale.

Not sure how it all works with who is trying for who etc, but will try and work it out from this thread! Obviously we would only want to go if we both got tickets rather than just one of us!

5 minutes ago, kalifire said:

Didn't get a sniff for the people I was helping. It feels like it's getting tougher and tougher, with more people trying but a strict limit on capacity at the site. It makes me concerned for October already.

I think my tactic is now going to be if I fail in the sale in October (like I did this years), work on one of the bars instead (which I will be doing this year)

9 minutes ago, LostHorizon said:

There’s far less, and I would imagine a far smaller percentage too, of coach tickets that went back in the pot.

Keep the faith, Sunday will be a good day ??

That's what I keep telling myself. First year for me that it has gone to the wire of the Sunday resale although we did get them in the coach resale a few years back. Also got one for someone else in the Sunday resale that same year so I know it is possible but still a bit worried as never missed a year yet since 1997.

• Upvote 1

Dunno how I did it, but managed to get two tickets from London Thursday for me and a mate. Then managed to get in again and get another ticket for another mate from Lincoln on Thursday too (was the first city I selected that had availability still)  

Coming from Australia, and was worried after October that I'd have to make other plans for the Glasto weekend of my holidays. Especially considering I kinda booked the holiday around Glasto. Now so excited to go for my 4th time!!

6 minutes ago, muffpuffin said:

That's what I keep telling myself. First year for me that it has gone to the wire of the Sunday resale although we did get them in the coach resale a few years back. Also got one for someone else in the Sunday resale that same year so I know it is possible but still a bit worried as never missed a year yet since 1997.

Done well to get nearly 20 years in a row!

1 minute ago, apollopovey said:

Managed to get a pair from Southampton. I'm trying for people on Sunday and will hopefully be able to try for the Resale Club too. 

Are the secret resales still a thing? They used to happen unannounced and shortly after the last refund date (3rd May)

not last year unfortunately :( 

1 minute ago, apollopovey said:

Managed to get a pair from Southampton. I'm trying for people on Sunday and will hopefully be able to try for the Resale Club too. 

Are the secret resales still a thing? They used to happen unannounced and shortly after the last refund date (3rd May)

There weren't any last year but I guess they may be a possibility if enough tickets become available

58 minutes ago, robillustrates said:

I decided £49 for the coach and missing the Wednesday night wasn't worth it. So going Sunday resale or bust.

Yeah to be fair I wouldn't have chose Thursday even if Leicester was there which is half hour on the train away for me. For £54 I want to start from the 1st day, I do have the bonus that a mate who lives close to me is working and will probably have give us a lift back Monday so even if I had a return only one way would have been used.

Just now, muffpuffin said:

Yes, I know, kept telling myself there would always be a year I wasn't so lucky!! Still hoping for Sunday though!! .........

I got every year myself from 2004-2014...then 2015 got in via coach resales, then 2016-17 mates got them for me, then I failed miserably in October for 2019.

Decided to work on one of the bars instead rather than risking resales!

As you'll know even better than me its just getting worse and worse every year.... :(

Hope you get some luck on Sunday. :)

Sorry to those who missed out. We have 2x 200mbit fibre connections at home, work VPNs, remote desktops, auto refreshers, etc, etc and didn't even see the booking screen.

A mate of mine managed to get our tickets for us, sat in the pub using 4g on his phone. He sent me the confirmation screenshot at 6:04. Clearly it's just a game of luck.

I did eventually get through later on and tried to put a pair through from the spreadsheet but all their locations were fully booked. :(

There's 6 more in our group that I will be trying for on Sunday but if they are successful early on, I will be sure to help you lot out. We all deserve to be there!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Joshuwarr said:

Managed to get a return from Reading on the Wednesday via a friend! 10 years in a row but gutted for all those who didn’t manage it. I’ll log on Sunday morning to help! 

fantastic I had no luck helping the other group unfortunately :( 

Do we think there will be more or less returns due to the headliners? I  haven't been around efests much due to missing out in Oct so don't have any sort of sense of that.

Edited by Levitz

Got in through my work VPN, which failed me in October. Had them within 5 minutes.

I F5'd a few times, then let it run the normal 20 seconds, then F5'd again and I got in and bagged 2 tickets for some on off the list. Its defintely just a case of luck if you get in or not.