Resale Club 2019

McCor

I’ve failed in every sale, resale, secret sale not so secret sale and the sale so secret no one knew it was happening.. Not even seetickets!

Complete opposite of my mrs who never misses out in a sale.

Maybe I’ll get her to try on April 28th. 

I need a beer....

6 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

its hard in both but very possible ... the more prepared you are the better ... and the more flexible with coach departure points the better .... Ive got tickets both ways before ... persistence is key :) 

6 hours ago, Perks said:

I think Coach is harder, limited spaces on coaches, we've got multiple people trying for us, gonna get us all on different locations that we're prepared to go from and hope for the best. We got resale coach in 2016 Wednesday from Bham (preferred destination) not sure i'll get that lucky again, London and Bristol have more chances I reckon.

Thanks for your replies ?

I’ll try for anywhere south of me for coach resale.

All this chat about tickets going back in the pot fills me with hope! ?

Im looking for one ticket in the resale...Hoping this makes it easier

My boyfriend has his ticket so this is just horrible for me.

Ive even tried to make up back up plans with mates to go on holiday that weekend and theyve all been unsuccessful ?- Telling myself this is a sign and I will get a ticket...? wishful thinking perhaps!

Anyone else having computer malfunction nightmares? Repeatedly dreaming of not being able to enter my details on see ?

This is killing me.

So, my friends from Birmingham have coach tickets, so will be trying for me (Oxford) and my other friends (Cardiff)

Do we try for coach and pot luck the location or just go for general? Obviously trying for both increases our chances!

11 minutes ago, McCor said:

So, my friends from Birmingham have coach tickets, so will be trying for me (Oxford) and my other friends (Cardiff)

Do we try for coach and pot luck the location or just go for general? Obviously trying for both increases our chances!

If you really want to improve your chances, go for Thursday coach tickets. Almost everyone's last choice so more chance of getting them if you go in straight away. But missing a day....?

giphy.gif

44 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

Two more days for the lucky ones to pay there tickets off , would be a shame if see tickets crashed and no one was working over the weekend to fix it. ? 

just saying 

That’s terrible, and you should be very ashamed of yourself. (After the resales, and with tickets in your grasp ??)

1 hour ago, Big durbs said:

Two more days for the lucky ones to pay there tickets off , would be a shame if see tickets crashed and no one was working over the weekend to fix it. ? 

just saying 

This would be really terrible. Tragic. 

In attempt to continue the positive thinking strategy I’ve decided to act as if I already have a ticket. Heard myself saying to someone yesterday, ‘yeah, we’re planning on arriving by 12 on The Wednesday’. 

Really hope this confidence doesn’t bite me on the arse come the resale 

On 4/4/2019 at 4:39 PM, amyg1990 said:

Im looking for one ticket in the resale...Hoping this makes it easier

My boyfriend has his ticket so this is just horrible for me.

Ive even tried to make up back up plans with mates to go on holiday that weekend and theyve all been unsuccessful ?- Telling myself this is a sign and I will get a ticket...? wishful thinking perhaps!

Anyone else having computer malfunction nightmares? Repeatedly dreaming of not being able to enter my details on see ?

This is killing me.

If you've been with him since prior to October I think you need to dump him anyway....he lied when he said you can only book 1 ticket per session

20 hours ago, McCor said:

It's tricky. If you don't get a general sale you'll kick yourself for not trying for the coach - even Thursday as Gnomicide said as missing a day is still better than missing the festival. But if you got a Thursday ticket you'd wonder whether you could have got a general sale! 

I've always gone for both. I've got a coach in the resale before and also missed out on the coach and then got a general resale. 

The coach sale is very stressful as you have to select the day of travel first and then the departure point. And then you find that departure point has no tickets so you have to go back to the previous screen. It usually results in chaos in my house as various people are yelling things like Plymouth? (bearing in mind I live in Shropshire!). 

Good luck whatever you decide. 

1 hour ago, Beerqueen said:

It's tricky. If you don't get a general sale you'll kick yourself for not trying for the coach - even Thursday as Gnomicide said as missing a day is still better than missing the festival. But if you got a Thursday ticket you'd wonder whether you could have got a general sale! 

I've always gone for both. I've got a coach in the resale before and also missed out on the coach and then got a general resale. 

The coach sale is very stressful as you have to select the day of travel first and then the departure point. And then you find that departure point has no tickets so you have to go back to the previous screen. It usually results in chaos in my house as various people are yelling things like Plymouth? (bearing in mind I live in Shropshire!). 

Good luck whatever you decide. 

I am not arsed where I go from, nor what day. Roll on the resale.

Found these in Tesco over the weekend - £7 for a crate of 12 and the opportunity to win glasto tickets. Figured it was worth a shot.

68a0122ee5c6376b0062b49f69b5ec54-0.jpg

Got really excited when I saw the browser tab loading a "Congratulations..." page.

Screenshot-20190406-212921.jpg

Just a lousy T-shirt. ?

Bring on the resale!

• Upvote 2