Resale Club 2019

McCor

1 hour ago, Lakey91 said:

I get nervous every time I read this thread! ?

Same.  We had almost talked ourselves out of trying but we're definitely in now (plus another one of our usual group who had said they definitely weren't trying in the resale).  What will be will be.

2 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

How quick did the resale sell out last year? <15 minutes? 

Sold out quicker than my Mrs saying ‘ yes I’ll have another pair of shoes in a different colour’

That quick!

3 hours ago, uscore said:

Have they ever, in previous years, given any indication of how many tickets are up for resale?  Either directly or relative to other years?

Emily said in an interview that about 10% of the tickets ended back in the resale, so about 14,000. But that was a a while back (maybe around 2013?) so perhaps things have changed in the intervening years. 

I've opted out of the resale club - I don't have nerves of steel. So hopefully everyone else is like me and you guys get your tickets :D

(I just don't have the cash right now for a ticket, so we're going away Glastonbury weekend, believe me, it feels like I'm breaking up with someone just to avoid them breaking up with me!)

This is the second time I failed in the general sale, last time it happened I also failed in the resale. Needless to say, I'm shitting bricks.

18 hours ago, Big durbs said:

Don’t be nervous, we are ALL getting tickets and having a awesome time on the farm ?

But this is what keeps me going!

11 hours ago, sheffieldlady said:

I've opted out of the resale club - I don't have nerves of steel. So hopefully everyone else is like me and you guys get your tickets :D

(I just don't have the cash right now for a ticket, so we're going away Glastonbury weekend, believe me, it feels like I'm breaking up with someone just to avoid them breaking up with me!)

ah that's a shame, least you've booked something the same weekend, take your mind off it

Im feeling more nervous everyday, resale needs to hurry the F up

We’ve had someone drop out due to not being able to get childcare and it being their mothers birthday the same weekend.

Gutted for them as they’ve missed the last few festivals due to having a baby but I guess it does make it easier now we have a group of 4.

Trying to amass what can only be described as a small army to help on resale day. Hoping my logic of the more people trying the higher chance of success works!

On 4/1/2019 at 9:39 AM, TabulaRasa said:

Extra depressed club member this morning reading about all these balances being paid off ?

feeling the same, and everyone at my work that got tickets is staring to get excited :( 

trying to stay positive but may have to just book that weekend away with no phones/internet if we don't get lucky! 

5 hours ago, Big durbs said:

but its all good dude . we are soooo going . i failed in 17 . so its my turn , and we are all mates on here . moral and mental support ect , therefore WE ARE ALL GOING !

CORREECT ME IF MY THINKING IS INCORRECT .... BUT I AM A GLASS HALF FULL OF CIDER ,,,:-)

This is what we all need - 4 more weeks of positive thinking! 
We'll all be gathered around the cider bus* in June laughing about how nervous we all were.

*Wearing our Resale Club 2019 tshirts :lol: 

Edited by DareToDibble

I don't want to give you all unrealistic hope but I have been three times - 2013, 2016 and 2017. The last two I got in resale after not having a sniff in the main sale - I mean not even getting the holding page! 

And this year I really think more tickets have gone back in the pot. So if I could do it in 2016 and 2017 you can do it this year. Believe. 

37 minutes ago, TabulaRasa said:

In people’s experience, is it easier to get a ticket in coach resale than general? Or are both resales just a total nightmare?

Trying to remain positive!

its hard in both but very possible ... the more prepared you are the better ... and the more flexible with coach departure points the better .... Ive got tickets both ways before ... persistence is key :) 

1 hour ago, TabulaRasa said:

In people’s experience, is it easier to get a ticket in coach resale than general? Or are both resales just a total nightmare?

Trying to remain positive!

I think Coach is harder, limited spaces on coaches, we've got multiple people trying for us, gonna get us all on different locations that we're prepared to go from and hope for the best. We got resale coach in 2016 Wednesday from Bham (preferred destination) not sure i'll get that lucky again, London and Bristol have more chances I reckon.