Resale Club 2019

McCor

11 hours ago, gooner1990 said:

I'm still very nervous for re-sale as the general popularity of the festival has shot up massively in the last few years.

Yeah, same here. I'm pretty sure I got even more nervous now that the first batch of names is out

The Sun printed a story saying people who have got tickets are totally outraged at such an appalling lineup. 

So if anyone out there has a ticket and doesn’t approve of the line up may I suggest you don’t pay the deposit by way of a protest. You know it makes sense. ?

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, SighMo said:

Can I add the fucking Daily fucking Mail brigade please?

Those are the pricks who get festival tickets then stand talking loudly to each other about the best ISA rates  when a band i like is playing. Usually tall posh fuckers who really get on my tits, especially since I am only 5 9 and they insist in standing in front of me. 

All the best to genuine Glasto lovers who are in the resale. 

• Upvote 1

On 3/15/2019 at 10:30 AM, gooner1990 said:

I'm still very nervous for re-sale as the general popularity of the festival has shot up massively in the last few years.

I'm going to go for it in the coach re-sale and hope that there aren't many others prepared to drop £300+ in one go for a ticket and if I miss out there's still the general sale on the Sunday. 

I noticed some discussions about strategies, for the re-sale, earlier in the thread. I thought what I'd do, in the re-sale, is try and just get my own ticket. Then, after that, try for anyone on the list sent out by @McCor. I thought this might stop that stream cross problem. But I'm also using this strategy because I don't have much money and I'm not very quick on the booking page. I'm interested in hearing what other people are doing.

4 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

Has anyone seen a map of mono rail extension yet , I’m interested if it runs all the way to Shangri-La, or stops at west holts , 

im not sure if it’s worth buying the 5 day ticket or not .

Like Cross Rail the mono rail extension is sadly somewhat delayed. Luckily the cable car is due to be up and running this year. 

On 3/15/2019 at 10:35 AM, Lycra said:

Well this announcement seems to have gone down like a lead balloon with our group........Originally there were 6 of us wanting tickets......now 4 have pulled out! 

Mrs Lyrca obviously not feeling the Glasto spirit...reacted to news other 4 pulled out by saying "Thank god, didn't want em hanging about with us anyway!"  ?

11 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

Hey Chris , I was sold a lucky blow , caught a cold on the plain coming back from. Florence last year ( chap in seat behind us sharing the joy ? ) .

ever since that , my sense of smell is about 5% of normal, in other words , if I get a hint of a smell , everyone else is trying to climb out the windows , choking and turning green lol

Surely then you are well placed to volunteer with water aid as their long drop supremo, going where others fear to tread?

2 minutes ago, Hawros said:

That's just because you can't see the beauty in things.

A lot of people say that when they're  looking at my face.. 

I just tell them beauty is in the eye of the beer holder 

Just now, andyb66 said:

A lot of people say that when they're  looking at my face.. 

I just tell them beauty is in the eye of the beer holder 

Haha.
(For the record, it was in reference to his name - Kalopsia. Guessing a QOTSA fan).