McCor

Resale Club 2019

12 hours ago, tinaw said:

Remarkable isn’t it really? Yep - nurse of 25 years of NHS survival 😊

Thankyou for all the work you do for us :)

• Like 1

I’d also like to thank the entire NHS for the unbelievable work they do.

As an aside, I’d like to also thank those lovely people at see tickets for furnishing me with tickets to see Foals at some tiny venue in London next week. Let’s hope the ‘see’ gods are smiling upon us all in April

Amen

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Big durbs said:

Mrs Is 30+ Year survivor  🙂 and still going , you guys work so hard and such long horrible hours , you should get free Glastonbury tickets. Have a cheeky upvote from me 

I seem to remember a few years back there was an area - Park maybe - where the work of Medecins Sans Frontiers was featured and profiled.  Perhaps it's about time the Festival did something similar to celebrate the work our fantastic NHS does for us?

2 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

I seem to remember a few years back there was an area - Park maybe - where the work of Medecins Sans Frontiers was featured and profiled.  Perhaps it's about time the Festival did something similar to celebrate the work our fantastic NHS does for us? 

I think there have been a few small scale things over the years - most recently the commitment to set aside 500 free tickets for trainee nurses, and they invited the NHS Choir to play on the Pyramid one year.

But yeah, definitely room for more, and bigger.

Ah, thank you for all your kind words, you’ve no idea how much hearing public support makes such a difference. 

Ah, thank you for all your kind words, you’ve no idea how much hearing public support makes such a difference. 

20 hours ago, tinaw said:

I often give my wife a foot massage when she gets home from a 12.5 hour shift as a surgical recovery nurse . Body shop peppermint seams to do the trick . These nurses work sooooo hard and are literally in there feet all day . I massive shout out for all our hard working and very under appreciated NHS staff 

• Upvote 1

On 2/27/2019 at 10:15 PM, Big durbs said:

If you can lip read , she’s saying , the party hasn’t started yet “ get off my land / dinner table . Lol

Hahaha. She looks the stern type.

Not my artwork , but absolutely my sentiments, not to put to fine a point in it , if you had a garden party, and it was left the way some of the fields are left , you would probably call the police , I hope with less plastics this year there will be an improvement, 

PNG image.png

Edited by Big durbs
  • Upvote 1

On 3/2/2019 at 7:38 PM, Big durbs said:

RIP Keith Flint

Edited by Big durbs

On 2/28/2019 at 9:02 PM, tinaw said:

Remarkable isn’t it really? Yep - nurse of 25 years of NHS survival 😊

That’s amazing. I couldn’t do 25 minutes. I’ve plenty of acquaintance with the NHS for a variety of reasons and it-because of the people in it-is incredible. I doff my hat to you.

• Upvote 2

On 3/3/2019 at 8:56 PM, MEGABOWL said:

That’s amazing. I couldn’t do 25 minutes. I’ve plenty of acquaintance with the NHS for a variety of reasons and it-because of the people in it-is incredible. I doff my hat to you.

Thank you that’s really kind. 

Terrible news about Keith Flint, utterly tragic. 

How is everyone’s resale nerves holding up?

• Upvote 1

Just to add my support for the NHS. Have mentioned previously by battle with Crohns. I would be absolutely goosed without the NHS.

After lurking in this forum for months and keeping fingers crossed for the resale, my friend has announced she's getting married on the Friday of Glasto. Gutted (although happy for her). So that's 4 of us no longer trying. Best of luck everyone!

4 hours ago, Jim fitch said:

When do we think the date will be for the re sale ? Hoping it’s not 28th doing the London marathon 😬🏃‍♂️

When does the final balance have to be paid? if its the 6th / 7th April, then its hard to see the resale being the week after. then the weekend after that the 19th is Easter, cant imagine it being then, so it does leave that weekend of the 28th.. But that's just a guess dude.

I’d think either really early like the 7th or the 28th. Most likely the 28th. 

I’m getting desperate as it looks like The Killers might be one of the headliners. It’s my absolute dream to see them headline the Pyramid Stage! 

7 hours ago, tinaw said:

Thank you that’s really kind. 

Terrible news about Keith Flint, utterly tragic. 

How is everyone’s resale nerves holding up?

nerves starting to get a bit " twitchy " now

9 minutes ago, HeyPorter said:

So resale dates could be 14th or 28th right? I take it the usual time of 9am is expected when they go on sale? 

9am Sun for standard and 6pm for coach the Thurs before I believe?

Can't believe i'm in the resale club :(

Just now, JSmurphy said:

9am Sun for standard and 6pm for coach the Thurs before I believe?

Thanks, thought it might be the same. Flying on both those dates and will be suffering an 8 hour time difference but am definitely gonna be trying for some resalers. 

My boyfriend has now decided that he 'isn't that bothered' about going... and doesn't want me to try for him in the resale. But I really, really want to share the experience with him as he has never been before! What can I do to convince him :(