Jump to content
McCor

Resale Club 2019

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

Not enough beer in the world to make me witness that particular slot. Well... maybe 3 pints.

 

And a packet of pork scratchings

Come on Andy , you know your a CG superfan.

all joking aside , just being in the hallowed fields in pilton is worth every penny of the golden ticket:-) , there is ALWAYS something awesome to watch ( or drink ).

ps , you posh git , pork scratchings lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

Come on Andy , you know your a CG superfan.

all joking aside , just being in the hallowed fields in pilton is worth every penny of the golden ticket:-) , there is ALWAYS something awesome to watch ( or drink ).

ps , you posh git , pork scratchings lol

Or a nice scampi fry. Make your fingers stink tho!

(leave it there)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, andyb66 said:

Totally agree. My view is I just want to be there and if a couple of bands I like happen to be playing then that’s an added bonus. Not too fussed if the headlining acts are Stormzy , The Wurzels and a Cheeky Girls DJ set , I just want a ticket! 

And just to be clear , I do not have any Wurzels or Cheeky Girls material in my collection. Honest.....

I agree, no line up needed. Cuts the wheat from the chaff that way.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just want the resale over and done with now. The not knowing is driving me mad. This is my first experience of being in this position and hope its my last! 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, McCor said:

I just want the resale over and done with now. The not knowing is driving me mad. This is my first experience of being in this position and hope its my last! 

i feel the pain :-(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Going back to the above point about the personnel list that has been set up by a couple of lovely people on here, is this now no longer in use/full or is it still okay to be circulated? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, McCor said:

I just want the resale over and done with now. The not knowing is driving me mad. This is my first experience of being in this position and hope its my last! 

Yeah i am struggling with the not knowing factor at the moment as well. I want it over and done with, but only if it’s a successful finish obviously! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Jcatley said:

Yeah i am struggling with the not knowing factor at the moment as well. I want it over and done with, but only if it’s a successful finish obviously! 

I’m also hoping for a happy ending. Everyone loves a happy ending .... but that’s a different story...

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, leej7 said:

Going back to the above point about the personnel list that has been set up by a couple of lovely people on here, is this now no longer in use/full or is it still okay to be circulated? 

More than happy for people to add to it. Still trying to work out the best way of working it all out come Resale day!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, andyb66 said:

I’m also hoping for a happy ending. Everyone loves a happy ending .... but that’s a different story...

Hahaha a story to tell over a cider at Glastonbury! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Jcatley said:

Hahaha a story to tell over a cider at Glastonbury! 

Speaking of cider,I have done a small bit of research, turns out this “ New mallets “ cider , is a subsidiary of brothers cider , 

the loss of the golden thatchers did worry me , but all may not be lost 🙂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm trying to multiquote here but I'm not sure if it's working.

Test post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Multiquote not working for me then.

Look into Shelter volunteering is what I wanted to get at (from posts made about five pages ago).

I'm hoping my thricelly, previous, unflawed (imo) service will get me that priority registration chance again (that may, or may not be, a thing).

Register anyway is the Top Tip I am getting at here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Jcatley said:

Yeah i am struggling with the not knowing factor at the moment as well. I want it over and done with, but only if it’s a successful finish obviously! 

It’s tense isn’t it. I’ve been bold enough to provisionally book leave for the week too, I can’t help but feel that my over confidence is going to bite me on the arse come April. 

 

Anyhow, I too am not bothered about the line up as way too many great glasto moments have been in obscure tents and random places 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That last post sounds like I’ve been having happy endings in random tents over Glastonbury....🤪

you know what I mean...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tinaw said:

That last post sounds like I’ve been having happy endings in random tents over Glastonbury....🤪

you know what I mean...

There seems to be a theme to this thread now 😂

I have also booked annual leave for Glasto week, if I don’t get tickets, I will be getting myself out of the country over that weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Recently acquired a camper van so will be looking for a CV ticket in the re-sale. Does anyone have web page change notifications set up for the ticket site, if so what do you use?

thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, EZYSEY said:

Recently acquired a camper van so will be looking for a CV ticket in the re-sale. Does anyone have web page change notifications set up for the ticket site, if so what do you use?

thanks

one option is https://www.checkpage.co.uk

It costs a fiver a month, because it uses phone texts which cost money. It's run by me, and any profits help to fund here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've just realised there was more than that wrong in the URL he gave, he got the seetickets and glastonbury parts the wrong way round.

But you're right, it is now https ... so I'll get round to updating checkpage to reflect that (in the meantime it doesn't really matter).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...