Resale Club 2019

McCor

On 12/21/2018 at 11:41 AM, andyb66 said:

Guys/Gals

Hope you all have a great Christmas and New Year.

Will catch up with you lovely lot in 2019.

You too Andy, 

hope everyone in here has been good and on Santa’a nice list,

merry Xmas and hope 2019 brings plenty of tickets for us all - April resale and first stab in Oct for 2020.

Edited by moheetoes

On 12/10/2018 at 9:10 PM, Ayrshire Chris said:

I can really sympathise with those who are waiting for the resale. We missed out in the first sale in 2017 and in the months until the resale we felt deflated and thought about it every day. If it’s any consolation it was an incredible sense of euphoria managing to get tickets in the April resale. Hope everyone on here has similar success. 

That was us in 2017 after even having explored the working options.

Got them in April and then had to run round sorting the other bits!

On 12/4/2018 at 2:17 AM, eastynh said:

I will attempt to go for one the minute resale ends if I don't manage to bag one there. Once Xmas is out the way, i am going to start saving up. its going to cripple me but will be worth it.

I am not sure they have been issued yet mate. I would be a bit hesitant in handing over cash just yet.

Hiya - do you have a link to a company that does this? Only 2 of pour group actually failed to get a ticket due to various selections and coincidentally they both could probably afford the cost if not ridiculous! ( and we'll al buy them a few beers as consolation LOL) 

Hey all - not sure if there's been a secret sale that I've missed or one is imminent but I can get through to the deposit booking page.  I entered regos but it says tickets not available at this time!

I keep trying intermittently and got in today!!!

https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2019-deposits/worthy-farm/1300000

21 hours ago, JSmurphy said:

Happy New Year all. 2019, the year when we all get tickets to two years of Glastonbury. 

That's the spirit! Happy new year!

After attempting to put it in the back of my mind for a while I'm now back on the mission to get tickets. Working or resale. Fingers crossed!

4 hours ago, Big durbs said:

It’s been up / down since the local sale , but no tickets available message , I don’t think anyone has managed to get tickets ?

It's interesting that its for 4 tickets (resale amount) and not the 6 tickets of general sale... implies this will be the url for the resale maybe.

1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

it's cos of one of the locals sales, where the limit was 4.

Ah yes! forgot about that!! balls haha ... The page will likely change again thinking about it... there wont be any deposits. Will have to pay full amount. 

25 minutes ago, brettredmayne said:

Well I received an email about litter picking, its very limited and will get an application form soon.

Anything to get me too the farm

I still haven’t made my mind up on whether to take the volunteering route or be brave for the resale. I’m on the mailing list for Oxfam and Wateraid, so here’s hoping. 

1 hour ago, Jcatley said:

I still haven’t made my mind up on whether to take the volunteering route or be brave for the resale. I’m on the mailing list for Oxfam and Wateraid, so here’s hoping. 

It’s a challenge, 3 years ago I completed the online acceptance of a role with Oxfam, including adding deposit payment details etc, sat there for a few minutes, then decided not to press enter but to wait for the resales (I was successful). Easy in hindsight. 

• Upvote 1