Jump to content

Resale Club 2019


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, NaturalWine said:

Morning all, hope the weekend was pleasant enough. Just drinking a ridiculously expensive coffee, I need to break that habit.

Halloween soon, who’s going out? I’ve got Oktoberfest next Friday which will be boozy 

Yes, but to a house party - the money-saving-for-glastobury option :) Just turn up with one big bottle of spirits and a few ciders and you're good to go=

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fellow Resalers....   I’ve done it, gone and bagged a spot on the stewarding team for Oxfam!!! A great great poster messaged me and I managed to grab it!   I can’t believe it!!

Go go go, I'm in! Just got 4 tickets and mate got 4. 

If they read The S*n they can fuck off anyway, don't want them there.

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Big durbs said:

This is a cut n paste from me dip CC license.

The breakdown of the proposed attendance figure is as follows:
 Public weekend tickets to remain at a maximum of 135,000 over the next ten
years
 Sunday tickets to remain at 5,000 over the next ten years
 Staff/complimentary/performer passes to increase by 25,500 to a maximum
63,000 over the next ten years

So 100,000 gone but 135,000 max would mean 35,000 going back in the pot minimum.

say 1/10 dropping out (yeah right!) would put it too 45,000. Which is slightly under half of what get sold on T Day. 

Surely then the number of staff tickets available doesn’t matter if this is the case due to a maximum of 135,000 general admission?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NaturalWine said:

Morning all, hope the weekend was pleasant enough. Just drinking a ridiculously expensive coffee, I need to break that habit.

Halloween soon, who’s going out? I’ve got Oktoberfest next Friday which will be boozy 

My Halloween is gonna be spent doing some press coverage for the o2 blues fest! Looking forward to John fogerty and counting crows. 

Im hoping it will alleviate some of the symptoms of no G ticket.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Ozanne said:

Haha I love the spirit, it’s brilliant mate. I need to borrow some of that, we will be there especially with our Google Sheet details. How can we not.

 

i think we’ll be fine in the resale

EVEYRTHING IS OKAY

(triple post sorry)

C3E08165-DD0D-402A-AF2F-82C6E19C5C88.gif

Edited by Radi0Head
Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Radi0Head said:

So 100,000 gone but 135,000 max would mean 35,000 going back in the pot minimum.

say 1/10 dropping out (yeah right!) would put it too 45,000. Which is slightly under half of what get sold on T Day. 

Surely then the number of staff tickets available doesn’t matter if this is the case due to a maximum of 135,000 general admission?

Is there not 15000 coach tickets to take into consideration as well, out of the initial 135000?

I got see it being as high 45000 back in the pot. I would be gobsmacked at 30000.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone know anybody who lives in

Alford, Allhampton, Ansford, Ashcott, Ashwick, Baltonsborough, Barton St David, Binegar, Butleigh, Castle Cary, Coleford, Cranmore, Croscombe, Dinder, Ditcheat, Doulting, East Pennard, Emborough, Evercreech, Glastonbury, Holcombe, Leigh on Mendip, Lovington, Lydford, North Wootton, Oakhill, Pilton, Pylle, Shepton Mallet, Stoke St Michael, Street, Walton, Wells, West Bradley, West Pennard.

and doesn’t want to attend Glasto next year?

People in the above mentioned places get to grab tickets. This week I think.

Any spares you have my number!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, eastynh said:

Is there not 15000 coach tickets to take into consideration as well, out of the initial 135000?

I got see it being as high 45000 back in the pot. I would be gobsmacked at 30000.

You're right. I was trying to show that the number of staff/artists tickets has no affect on the number of resale tickets due to the cap at 135,00.

So yeah as was previously mentioned 15,000 tickets remain to be sold.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, andyb66 said:

Anyone know anybody who lives in

Alford, Allhampton, Ansford, Ashcott, Ashwick, Baltonsborough, Barton St David, Binegar, Butleigh, Castle Cary, Coleford, Cranmore, Croscombe, Dinder, Ditcheat, Doulting, East Pennard, Emborough, Evercreech, Glastonbury, Holcombe, Leigh on Mendip, Lovington, Lydford, North Wootton, Oakhill, Pilton, Pylle, Shepton Mallet, Stoke St Michael, Street, Walton, Wells, West Bradley, West Pennard.

and doesn’t want to attend Glasto next year?

People in the above mentioned places get to grab tickets. This week I think.

Any spares you have my number!!!

yeah put that on my facebook page........for about 2 minutes then realised that unless they've registered for a ticket already and look remarkably like me........that cunning plan wont work!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, smudger said:

yeah put that on my facebook page........for about 2 minutes then realised that unless they've registered for a ticket already and look remarkably like me........that cunning plan wont work!

Good point

 

That kinda pisses on my cornflakes aswell!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Radi0Head said:

So 100,000 gone but 135,000 max would mean 35,000 going back in the pot minimum.

say 1/10 dropping out (yeah right!) would put it too 45,000. Which is slightly under half of what get sold on T Day. 

Surely then the number of staff tickets available doesn’t matter if this is the case due to a maximum of 135,000 general admission?

almost @Radi0Head , 100,000 is GA PLUS 15,000 coach , but thats still only 115,000 of a toatl site capacity of 203,000 , leaves 88,000.

take away 5000 sunday tickets leaves 83,000 , now take away 63,000 work/performer , that leaves exactly 20,000. this is what is in the pot for april before any crazy fools cancel there ticket !!!

also i think they have to leave a small number to allow for fence jumpers , but i cant find any number against this.

Edited by Big durbs
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

almost @Radi0Head , 100,000 is GA PLUS 15,000 coach , but thats still only 115,000 of a toatl site capacity of 203,000 , leaves 88,000.

take away 5000 sunday tickets leaves 83,000 , now take away 63,000 work/performer , that leaves exactly 20,000. this is what is in the pot for april before any crazy fools cancel there ticket !!!

also i think they have to leave a small number to allow for fence jumpers , but i cant find any number against this.

im not cancelling anyones tickets :) 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Big durbs said:

almost @Radi0Head , 100,000 is GA PLUS 15,000 coach , but thats still only 115,000 of a toatl site capacity of 203,000 , leaves 88,000.

take away 5000 sunday tickets leaves 83,000 , now take away 63,000 work/performer , that leaves exactly 20,000. this is what is in the pot for april before any crazy fools cancel there ticket !!!

also i think they have to leave a small number to allow for fence jumpers , but i cant find any number against this.

Thanks for this much appreciated ! :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, McCor said:

Thought I'd take a look through, and contribute to some of The Other's threads. I feel superfluous to requirements somewhat..... 

"How about this new tent.....?" 

How about no.

I’ve been looking at and thinking about tents. But I need one for general camping reasons, not just to glastobate. Can’t consider a nice little glastobate til April ? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ozanne said:

I feel a bit better reading those numbers, gotta be a fair few available then in the resale.

 

I wish I knew someone that lived close to the festival.

A friend of a friend does, they get 10 tickets each year. I asked my my friend why they don’t go with them and they said they weren’t bothered about going. I could scarcely contain myself.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello!!!!!!! I've decided to join you're resale club. This is because I failed to get tickets in the ticket sale. I'm normally lucky. I think I wasn't lucky this time, with ticket buying, because I switched to talk talk, last year. Since the ticket sale, I've switched to fibre optic broadband. I don't know if the new broadband will make any difference. Even so - fingers crossed!!!!!!B)

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, McCor said:

Thought I'd take a look through, and contribute to some of The Other's threads. I feel superfluous to requirements somewhat..... 

"How about this new tent.....?" 

How about no.

Bit Harsh, wasn't I.....

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Radi0Head said:

A friend of a friend does, they get 10 tickets each year. I asked my my friend why they don’t go with them and they said they weren’t bothered about going. I could scarcely contain myself.

is that 10 efesters sorted then?:) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Radi0Head said:

A friend of a friend does, they get 10 tickets each year. I asked my my friend why they don’t go with them and they said they weren’t bothered about going. I could scarcely contain myself.

You should get friendly with the friend of a friend, they can give them away, friend of mine got tickets from a very local who gets free tickets in 2016, all above board, cleared with the festival.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, smudger said:

yeah put that on my facebook page........for about 2 minutes then realised that unless they've registered for a ticket already and look remarkably like me........that cunning plan wont work!

Actually...I have a friend who got in this way in 2017. They had friends living in one of these places, can't remember which. After failing to get ticket they changed their registration to their friend's address. It worked and they got tickets, but they did both spend the next few months up to receiving the tickets in a panic that at some point they might be busted (they didn't)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, NaturalWine said:

Morning all, hope the weekend was pleasant enough. Just drinking a ridiculously expensive coffee, I need to break that habit.

Halloween soon, who’s going out? I’ve got Oktoberfest next Friday which will be boozy 

going to FOLD for Halloween ?

my friends went Oktoberfest this weekend, said it was great! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...