Resale Club 2019

McCor

3 hours ago, Big durbs said:

Mostly support, help , tips , links to competitions , heads up on volunteers jobs , 

but most importantly support from a great community of dedicated Glastonbury fans . 

It was the only thing that got me through 2017 

I'm all for that. I always do my best to help people in the resale and normal sale when we've gotten through. It's the first time I've ever needed help though. I know my run of luck was probably due to run out but it hurts!!

37 minutes ago, moheetoes said:

You also @andyb66, noooooooo, this is shite, can’t believe so many regular resalers back in here along with some newbies.

getting used to being in here, would just like a year off, just once - when is the next fallow year by the way..........

My luck is so shit I’d probably struggle getting tickets in a fallow year!!

On 10/6/2019 at 1:08 PM, andyb66 said:

I give up!

seetickets have tried to break me these last few years and they’ve finally got me. 

Got onto the holding page about 9.28 and with the second or third refresh the words ‘sold out’ appeared. 

Even more galling was the fact my son was sat next to me using a Mac and using the same Wi-fi as myself he got onto the holding page at 9.01, got to enter his details at about 9.25 and they stated it was sold out before he got to enter his card details. That’s a small kick in the nuts!

Could be worse man, you could have been waking up rotten on the final day of your stag do and getting through to payment and getting binned... ?/?