Resale Club 2019

Resalers! 

The time is nigh once again. I’ve been absent as started a new job a few weeks ago that has been full on. However am ready to start fretting and obsessing about T-day. 

I predict we will all be lucky this year...no resales here..:

• Upvote 3
  • Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fellow Resalers....   I’ve done it, gone and bagged a spot on the stewarding team for Oxfam!!! A great great poster messaged me and I managed to grab it!   I can’t believe it!!

Go go go, I'm in! Just got 4 tickets and mate got 4. 

If they read The S*n they can fuck off anyway, don't want them there.

Posted Images

21 hours ago, tinaw said:

Resalers! 

The time is nigh once again. I’ve been absent as started a new job a few weeks ago that has been full on. However am ready to start fretting and obsessing about T-day. 

I predict we will all be lucky this year...no resales here..:

Here here , we’ll said that girl.

hope the new job is going well 

45 minutes ago, tinaw said:

hey big Durbs. New job is going really well thank you - although I underestimated how exhausting being the new girl can be. How’s the little one?

Away atm for a week in st ives for quick holiday with kids and new grandson. Weather not that great, but hey , I’m not in work for a week so no stress & Mrs Durbs  not working those lovely hours that she just loves ( NOT) .

not long now till T day , anxious and excited all in one, i heard a whisper a special one off license extension for music on the main stages from Thursday tea time !

21 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

Away atm for a week in st ives for quick holiday with kids and new grandson. Weather not that great, but hey , I’m not in work for a week so no stress & Mrs Durbs  not working those lovely hours that she just loves ( NOT) .

not long now till T day , anxious and excited all in one, i heard a whisper a special one off license extension for music on the main stages from Thursday tea time !

is this info just for the resalers ? :) exciting stuff if true 

13 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

is this info just for the resalers ? :) exciting stuff if true 

I have heard from two separate sources , but nothing official from the farm.

i guess closer to the time there would something on the local council planning office 

2 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

i guess closer to the time there would something on the local council planning office 

Great as a one off ... but I actually quite like the wed and Thurs as they are ... 

6 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

Somerset Live / NME will be all over this in 5... 4 ..... 3 

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 3:39 PM, Levitz said:

Getting back on the horse and checking our registrations, hoping not to need resale club this year ?, not that I got anywhere last year........

You were successful for me though Levitz. Eternally grateful to you too :) 

We're both going next year mate. I have a good feeling about this one.

On 9/26/2019 at 5:59 PM, Ozanne said:

Hell yeah we do!

I have 3 people in my group if anyone wants to jump in and all try together?

We got 6 in our group plus heaps of friends and family trying for us.

good luck next Sunday ozz , looking forward to us ALL getting through the hallowed green gates next year ?

• Upvote 1

Just read the ticket page through and they've already announced resale dates:

Coach - Thurs 16th April 2020

Normal - Sun 19th April 2020

@Gnomicide dissapointed that the Thingy hasn't been updated with this yet

Edited by Mattymooz
On 9/19/2019 at 9:27 AM, GlastoDrums said:

Back in the game. 

After getting scammed last year I’m actually feeling a bit positive to be back on a level playing field with everyone again. 

We go again. ??

(Terrified, absolutely terrified) 

I remember reading your story in June and hoped it would have a good outcome as I just couldn’t believe that guy would do that for such a small amount of money - then continue to string you along. If anyone deserves a ticket this year, it’s you. Best of luck. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Big durbs said:

We got 6 in our group plus heaps of friends and family trying for us.

good luck next Sunday ozz , looking forward to us ALL getting through the hallowed green gates next year ?

Cheers mate, good luck to you as well!

Resalers uniting again. 

We are a group of six this year now - which I suppose increases our chances from last year as more people trying. 

I’m trying for some friends for coach on Thursday - The nerves are already in and that’s not even for my own ticket. 

However, I remain positive. This group’s continued commitment to the cause last year was exemplary and surely some karma will run off. I’ve never been so invested in total strangers lives as last year?

• Upvote 1
12 hours ago, Mattymooz said:

Just read the ticket page through and they've already announced resale dates:

Coach - Thurs 16th April 2020

Normal - Sun 19th April 2020

@Gnomicide dissapointed that the Thingy hasn't been updated with this yet

:D

I almost did it yesterday, I'll do it next time I fire up the laptop.

• Upvote 1
11 hours ago, tinaw said:

Resalers uniting again. 

We are a group of six this year now - which I suppose increases our chances from last year as more people trying. 

I’m trying for some friends for coach on Thursday - The nerves are already in and that’s not even for my own ticket. 

However, I remain positive. This group’s continued commitment to the cause last year was exemplary and surely some karma will run off. I’ve never been so invested in total strangers lives as last year?

Every one starts off as strangers in all walks of life , many end up as friends, wife’s , husbands and a very special bread of friends known as re-sellers , glasto goers are a special bunch , like a huge extended family and the resale crew are even closer.

good luck one and all , 7 days and counting. ?