McCor

Resale Club 2019

My fair-haired female friend really wants to go and is unfortunately without... 

3 minutes ago, aliceharriet said:

Has anyone seen any other pricey ticket packages still going? Had finally justified the 3k LoveFields package to myself and they’ve sold out of those ones :( 

There was mention earlier of Camp Kerala still having some available - a snip at £15k (plus VAT) for 2.

4 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

There was mention earlier of Camp Kerala still having some available - a snip at £15k (plus VAT) for 2.

I did see mention of this ha - just a tiny bit out of my price range I’m afraid. Thank you though

20 minutes ago, aliceharriet said:

Worth a consideration if I can’t have a yurt. Thanks

Windinglake had some packages for 3.8k for 2 tickets an accom last week. Try them, good luck.

• Like 1

"Don't mind us, just removing the car park options..."

Right.. If there's no secret resale of any description by next Friday i'm calling it a day.....

or i might give it another 2 weeks just in case.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, andyb66 said:

Right.. If there's no secret resale of any description by next Friday i'm calling it a day.....

or i might give it another 2 weeks just in case.

I'm with you on that. Reckon we'll get there in the end. It'll probably  take those two weeks, but then!! - we're on the farm.

How we all doing?  I'm still struggling to come to terms with not being there....

It's going to be a funny week ?

2 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

How we all doing?  I'm still struggling to come to terms with not being there....

Yeah struggling too. Most of my mates are getting excited about going. I'm not going as it's my daughters 1st birthday on Friday.

25 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

Yip struggling too. So many excited people and I am happy for their excitement but...

1 hour ago, parsonjack said:

i was trying to forget about it, but seeing the show on BBC 2 last night has got me watching old Glastonbury clips on youtube this afternoon, think i'll need to stay away from the TV and internet next weekend, just cant handle watching it on tv

2 hours ago, Wellyboot said:

I can't stop crying it's going to be so hard first time in 10 years ☹️ 

Don’t forget there’s a competition on bbc radio 2 tomorrow morning. It’s not over until it’s over 

Yep. Still gutted here, made way worse by the knowledge that it’s only a few days away now. 

I’m still so pleased in the knowledge that Big Durbs, Dibble and Ozane etc got there - that makes me very happy. 

2020 will be our year 

• Upvote 3

59 minutes ago, tinaw said:

Yep. Still gutted here, made way worse by the knowledge that it’s only a few days away now. 

I’m still so pleased in the knowledge that Big Durbs, Dibble and Ozane etc got there - that makes me very happy. 

2020 will be our year 

Thank you, I realise I am so lucky and will not be taking the next few days for granted. I wish you could all be here.

I forever will be a Resaler!

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, tinaw said:

2020 will be our year 

Bless you Tina , I hope your new job goes well , I’m sure it will , you will nail it ?

we put our tent up on Saturday morning ( I can even see it on web cam ? ) , we are going down tomorrow afternoon when Mrs D gets back from the hairdressers, to say I’m excited is an understatement, we had a little wander on Saturday and the site is looking awesome, especially the pier .

i still have a sad spot though for all the resale crew that didn’t get in , it’s just not fair , I know , I was there in 17 with that awesome lineup, watching it on tv is just wrong.

i will of course , have it large and raise a glass of cold thatchers to all of you guys .

im sure we will all be back here in Oct, with or without tickets , those with to provide moral support to those without.

i would have to say, this resale crew have been awesome, a great community spirit, a comradeship of a common cause to get past the green gates of heaven.

big durbs 

• Upvote 2

ditto everyone, didn't think I'd be too bothered but now it's upon us I'm feeling pretty sad too 

Have an awesome time , stay safe and stay out of the mid day sun and all that boring stuff.

I will be watching on the TV , probably trying to see if I can see my youngest within the melee . She and her partner got tickets.... yet again !!!

I'm off to Ramblin Man this year as a first so do have something to look forward to