Resale Club 2019

McCor

14 hours ago, Ozanne said:

Fellow Resalers....

I’ve done it, gone and bagged a spot on the stewarding team for Oxfam!!! A great great poster messaged me and I managed to grab it!

I can’t believe it!!

Yeah @Ozanne!!! 

I think (hope upon hope) I've found a way in too, for me and my other half. We're working behind the bar. I don't want to get too over excited until I'm actually on the farm though.

If I do make it, it's totally down to you guys being the reassuring shoulder since Ocotber. ?

?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ameski18 said:

Yeah @Ozanne!!! 

I think (hope upon hope) I've found a way in too, for me and my other half. We're working behind the bar. I don't want to get too over excited until I'm actually on the farm though.

If I do make it, it's totally down to you guys being the reassuring shoulder since Ocotber. ?

?

This is me...! Finding it very hard not to, mind. 

• Like 1

So happy for you @Ozanne you must be buzzing!

I think i have given up now, i've accepted a trip abroad with work and I wouldn't get back home until the Tuesday before so volunteering isn't an option anymore :( 

If anyone knows of any volunteering roles that would allow me to arrive Wednesday please let me know :) 

2 hours ago, belle365 said:

So happy for you @Ozanne you must be buzzing!

I think i have given up now, i've accepted a trip abroad with work and I wouldn't get back home until the Tuesday before so volunteering isn't an option anymore :( 

If anyone knows of any volunteering roles that would allow me to arrive Wednesday please let me know :) 

Hey, just thought I’d let you all know that Feststaff are still looking for volunteers, they emailed me with a position as I had emailed them last week, but I now have a spot with Oxfam. I would defo say it’s worth emailing them as well as all the other companies who supply volunteers with a cover letter about your previous experiences, and stating why you’d be a good volunteer, as I have had such success doing this! 

Good luck! 

13 minutes ago, Andy95 said:

Hey, just thought I’d let you all know that Feststaff are still looking for volunteers, they emailed me with a position as I had emailed them last week, but I now have a spot with Oxfam. I would defo say it’s worth emailing them as well as all the other companies who supply volunteers with a cover letter about your previous experiences, and stating why you’d be a good volunteer, as I have had such success doing this! 

Good luck! 

Ahhh thanks!! I’m on their waiting list so I’ll send another chaser !! 

18 minutes ago, Andy95 said:

Good luck! 

I have also just had the same email, but also now have a spot with Oxfam so anyone still looking, go create a profile with Festaff. They want you onsite from Monday afternoon though if anyone has time restrictions 

1 minute ago, nat_appleshaker said:

I have also just had the same email, but also now have a spot with Oxfam so anyone still looking, go create a profile with Festaff. They want you onsite from Monday afternoon though if anyone has time restrictions 

22 minutes ago, Andy95 said:

Good luck! 

I've just sent them another email! Hoping for the best ?

I have just sent Festaff an email. Worth a punt. Mixed feelings about being there on Monday night as its going to be a week off work, but by the same token, I guess all those early shifts mean you would end up with most of the actual festival to enjoy.

On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 7:59 AM, Ozanne said:

Thanks guys, cutting it fine indeed. Just gotta wait and see about the training now, there were no options for online training before the festival so I’m a bit concerned about that.

You’re working Oxfam too aren’t you Padgey? We should meet up!

yes mate, defo up for that as I won't know anyone working for Oxfam.

Good luck with getting sorted for the training, hopefully you can do it online.  I did it last Saturday ad it was ok, found it very interesting and was a good insight into working at a festival. 

2 hours ago, Padgey said:

yes mate, defo up for that as I won't know anyone working for Oxfam.

Good luck with getting sorted for the training, hopefully you can do it online.  I did it last Saturday ad it was ok, found it very interesting and was a good insight into working at a festival. 

Excellent. We’ll have to try and camp near each other too. 

Ive got an online training booked for Thursday 20th June at 1830. 

6 minutes ago, UEF said:

This late in the day I'm holding onto the hope that they may sell some un-photo'd resale tickets

You could buy tickets on the gate during the Jay-Z year, it can be done...!

Really? I’m not taking my holidays at work until the Wednesday ?