Resale Club 2019

McCor

13 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Yes mate, I won the eFests competition! 

Congratulations fella ???

Did you do an Aguero round the living room when you found out?

Be nice for a few more e festers to pick up tickets in the other comps.

Edited by eastynh

1 hour ago, eastynh said:

Congratulations fella ???

Did you do an Aguero round the living room when you found out?

Be nice for a few more e festers to pick up tickets in the other comps.

Thanks mate!

It was actually a danger to my job as I found out I’d won just before a meeting with an important customer. To say my mind was elsewhere would be an understatement!

Makes up for the crushing pain of you boys winning the league haha!

Edited by DareToDibble

1 hour ago, DareToDibble said:

Thanks mate!

It was actually a danger to my job as I found out I’d won just before a meeting with an important customer. To say my mind was elsewhere would be an understatement!

Lets hope you have used up all your luck now ?

3 hours ago, DareToDibble said:

Thanks mate!

Crushing pain? Really? Not arsed. Doesn't really count when City won as far as I'm concerned. No win for us, which is a bit of a meh, but it's all part of a journey that currently seems to be a lot of fun.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Superscally said:

Crushing pain? Really? Not arsed. Doesn't really count when City won as far as I'm concerned. No win for us, which is a bit of a meh, but it's all part of a journey that currently seems to be a lot of fun.

Not so much who won it that made a difference to me. Just to have come so close and not won it. I was 2 last time it happened so will be something incredibly special when it does happen!

8 hours ago, DareToDibble said:

Not so much who won it that made a difference to me. Just to have come so close and not won it. I was 2 last time it happened so will be something incredibly special when it does happen!

Don't worry about it fella, as long as the journey is this fun, it'll be grand. If we'd have had it in our hands on the last day and lost it I'd have been fussed, but we couldn't have done any more...

23 hours ago, clitbang said:

I got offered 2 for 3600 from a friend of a friend. They have gone now but i have asked if more become avaialble to let me know. I will post in here it they do.

Can't believe people would consider spending that much. Think some perspective is needed...

9 hours ago, al_coholic said:

It clearly is a hell of a lot of money, even taking Coachella into comparison where their VIP tickets are about £800 each. But there is plenty of rich people and minor celebs in this country who will pay it. 

Yeah, bit sad really. Could do two fests and give the rest to charity...

51 minutes ago, al_coholic said:

Well here we go again. Probably the last possible week for a resale if there really was ever any hope. I guess tickets are already being printed and will start to be dispatched soon

Can't see it happening now

I considered the VIP thing last time, and thought I'd probably go up to 500. But 1800? or more? Even if I had the cash, I think it would throw into relief everything that was negative about the experience. I just think I'd enjoy it a lot less knowing the cost involved.

1 hour ago, CJTM said:

The dispatch emails have started to go out so the printing will have started. Would probably say it is more unlikely than it was at this point now.

That's sad but there is next year, I think the days of secret sales are over ? Good luck with comps everyone & hope everyone is luckier next year

I feel like all those from the resale club who do get there by some means should meet up at the cider bus over the festival. It’s been good to share the pain of no tickets with others. I’m working with Festaff as my way in. ?

15 minutes ago, Leftfield24 said:

I feel like all those from the resale club who do get there by some means should meet up at the cider bus over the festival. It’s been good to share the pain of no tickets with others. I’m working with Festaff as my way in. ?

Surely we can all do this at the Efests meet, shifts permitting.