Resale Club 2019

McCor

Just now, General Lee said:

What's that? On the seetickets page?

Yes, the glastonbury.seetickets.com page. The green highlighted text is new, but i think its hidden. It may be frequent and just a background change im not sure how significant it is.

image.png.0fc3756ded9a96780df35c5ed88a3a3c.png

Just now, Laoise said:

I know the feeling. Seriously considering whacking it on a credit card

This is the first time I've not had a ticket since i start going in 2013. I remember sitting at the top of the hill on the last night of 2017 with our new friends who were first timers and saying you need to enjoy every minute because you never know when you might not get a ticket :( 

18 hours ago, scarletmist said:

I've been wistfully pressing Proceed on this page for the past few weeks as my way of passing time. Better than playing Twitter or having a life. Every so often I'll change my registration number just so I can see the error message which confirms that it truly must be checking against the database. 

Its become a kind of comfort blanket :(

Are you the actual Scarletmist? If so, cheers for help with tickets in the past! You should be given a Glasto ticket for services against c**tery.

Have moved to a degree of acceptance. 
Stage 1: Standing down all activity knowing Wateraid comp still going and maybe the odd other one will pop up.
Stage 2: When lineup drops compile my Clashfinder path to see if I can create an elite lineup.
Stage 3a: If not, get ready for next year. Only 4 and a bit months to sale day.
Stage 3b: Elite lineup. Back to denial and Twix shopping.

11 minutes ago, belle365 said:

This is the first time I've not had a ticket since i start going in 2013. I remember sitting at the top of the hill on the last night of 2017 with our new friends who were first timers and saying you need to enjoy every minute because you never know when you might not get a ticket :( 

First time not getting a ticket also - 22 friends going and just 2 of us without a ticket caused by someone that was in another group and locked us out on ticket day. The bitterness makes it even harder to accept - still don't think I can justify a bill for hospitality I'll probably still be paying when the 2020 sale hits....but considering it

5 minutes ago, Laoise said:

First time not getting a ticket also - 22 friends going and just 2 of us without a ticket caused by someone that was in another group and locked us out on ticket day. The bitterness makes it even harder to accept - still don't think I can justify a bill for hospitality I'll probably still be paying when the 2020 sale hits....but considering it

What a nightmare! There was a big group of us trying but when we didn't get them in the October sale no one seemed too bothered about it so it was just me and my boyfriend trying in the resale - i was looking forward to being able to do our own thing to be honest we are usually always waiting around for someone so would have been nice to see more of Glastonbury.

If i don't get them in October this year I am definitley going to go down the hospitality route earlier next time, they might have cheaper options available then.

13 minutes ago, belle365 said:

What a nightmare! There was a big group of us trying but when we didn't get them in the October sale no one seemed too bothered about it so it was just me and my boyfriend trying in the resale - i was looking forward to being able to do our own thing to be honest we are usually always waiting around for someone so would have been nice to see more of Glastonbury.

If i don't get them in October this year I am definitley going to go down the hospitality route earlier next time, they might have cheaper options available then.

I doubt it. If anything they'll be more expensive...

6 minutes ago, belle365 said:

I've just realised i will most likely be on holiday when tickets go on sale in October. Fly back saturday 5th arrive early hours 6th october. I better not be delayed ?

i was mid-air when the tickets went on sale in october.. I didn't book the flights !! Needless to say we didn't get tickets despite others trying.

21 hours ago, Ozanne said:

This are the options I had back from Windinglake:

4 berth  trailer, £5800 plus VAT (for up to four pax)
-6 berth trailer (for up to six pax) - £6350 plus VAT

For up to two people per unit:
-A+ caravan £2600 plus VAT
-Caboose / Rocket Room £3000 plus VAT

On top of this charge, tickets are £485 plus VAT pp and farm passes £350 plus VAT pp

So the cheapest option there split between 2 would be £2,061 (inc VAT).

Can’t believe they still have tickets available 

21 hours ago, Ozanne said:

This are the options I had back from Windinglake:

4 berth  trailer, £5800 plus VAT (for up to four pax)
-6 berth trailer (for up to six pax) - £6350 plus VAT

For up to two people per unit:
-A+ caravan £2600 plus VAT
-Caboose / Rocket Room £3000 plus VAT

On top of this charge, tickets are £485 plus VAT pp and farm passes £350 plus VAT pp

So the cheapest option there split between 2 would be £2,061 (inc VAT).

Was this recently? The cheapest option they offered me was quite a bit more than this...and they told me they had about 2000 people on a waiting list for the tent pitch package!!

5 minutes ago, Laoise said:

Was this recently? The cheapest option they offered me was quite a bit more than this...and they told me they had about 2000 people on a waiting list for the tent pitch package!!

I don’t know it was somewhere earlier in the thread. Waiting list does not bode well for. Next year.

First year since 2009 that we haven't got tix (though we didn't go in 2015 due to other commitments, we did get them initially), all in October except the secret resale flashmob in 2016. Rapidly losing faith this year, so how are we gonna organise so we all get tickets in October? 

Edited by Levitz

1 hour ago, Laoise said:

As in... you had the form up and were trying for them not understanding why it was rejecting their regs? Only for time to run out? if so you should be presenting them with the hospitality bill as that is atrocious behaviour.

58 minutes ago, Laoise said:

This was on Wednesday. I would be tempted but I don’t think my mate is. 

3 minutes ago, cerv said:

As in... you had the form up and were trying for them not understanding why it was rejecting their regs? Only for time to run out? if so you should be presenting them with the hospitality bill as that is atrocious behaviour.

YES. we had one free space in our group of 6 and allowed a friends housemate to take it. She was in another group and cost us all tickets as she got one a few minutes before and didn't bother to say until it was too late. Angers me just to think about it. Had about 15 people try for us in resale and didn't get a sniff